+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone from Montreal got online test invite and/or oath ceremony

RandomUser514

Mar 17, 2023
Quebec City
Hey Folks,

I just see below message on my tracker: What does this mean ? Everything is completed (BG, LPP) except ceremony (Not Started)

If you see on the Citizenship Tracker that you’ve been asked to take a citizenship test or participate in an interview, hearing or ceremony, but you haven’t received an official invitation from us yet, we might still be planning your event. Your invitation is the official confirmation.

If you haven’t gotten it 6 calendar days before the event, check your junk mail folder and contact our Client Support Centre to make sure we have the right contact information for you.

rmtl

Aug 27, 2021
have u sent an email to montreal office via the email I posted last week
Yes I did and they replied saying this email not for appointment or events. I triedd to call the service center she told me wait nothing we can do the average time is 22 months (clearly she didn't listen to what I said) and she told me don't compare yourself to others. i gave up on the calling center, they should replace them by chatbots because they are not helpful.

Reactions: bas12

bas12

Apr 20, 2018
Yes I did and they replied saying this email not for appointment or events. I triedd to call the service center she told me wait nothing we can do the average time is 22 months (clearly she didn't listen to what I said) and she told me don't compare yourself to others. i gave up on the calling center, they should replace them by chatbots because they are not helpful.
True about chatbots, would probably have done a better job much cheaper for the taxpayers.
Though the last time she promised to email Montreal office because my application was in processing over 22 months. Not sure if she really will do it, and not sure if it is going to help, but I guess we'll see. Still, this could also be easily automated.
This is even more true for webform responses. All of the ones I've got were useless, and some were ridiculously idiotic, and 5 months late.

rmtl

Aug 27, 2021
True about chatbots, would probably have done a better job much cheaper for the taxpayers.
Though the last time she promised to email Montreal office because my application was in processing over 22 months. Not sure if she really will do it, and not sure if it is going to help, but I guess we'll see. Still, this could also be easily automated.
This is even more true for webform responses. All of the ones I've got were useless, and some were ridiculously idiotic, and 5 months late.
Really depends on the person that answer which should not be, this is why chatbot would do better job because it will be consistnet with everyone and cheaper