+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone from Montreal got online test invite and/or oath ceremony

xuan

Star Member
Nov 27, 2018
what is montreal ceremony email office please
i found this : IRCC.DNSCRCitizenshipCeremony-CeremonieCitoyenneteSCRRN.IRCC@cic.gc.ca but it's only for Scarborough .
i tried replace SCR with MTL but didn't work.

Abdalla e

Apr 18, 2023
Not yet, I've been waiting since beginning of March
Hi there!
Today, I sent an email to the Montreal office and an hour ago, I contacted the client support center via phone. The agent confirmed that my email was received by the Montreal office and they approved my request for an urgent oath. the approval was becouse my application had been in process for over 27 months, and btw decision was made back on 8th of march.

taylordz

Star Member
Jul 2, 2015
Hi there!
Today, I sent an email to the Montreal office and an hour ago, I contacted the client support center via phone. The agent confirmed that my email was received by the Montreal office and they approved my request for an urgent oath. the approval was becouse my application had been in process for over 27 months, and btw decision was made back on 8th of march.
Which email id did you send to ?

rmtl

Aug 27, 2021
Hi there!
Can you please share the email?

inkomati

Dec 2, 2022
You had to wait a year for the interview?
Was your application straightforward and simple? Any fingerprint demand?
Still waiting on my interview, passed the citizenship test more than a year ago. Simple application, too. Methinks the Montreal office does not move too quickly...

rmtl

Aug 27, 2021
Customer service are useless as usual why they bother paying them if everything is online.
I called them today and I told her that my application been in progress for 32 months and i am waiting for the oath invitation since March 8, and she told me the processing time is 22 months!!! they don't even listen to what you are saying.