Application: March 28 2021
AOR: August 19
Background: Oct 4 - complete
Test: Oct 26 -Complete
Request to Return to Canada by IRCC: March 22 2022
Oath Invitation: April 25
Everything marked to complete: April 25
Oath Date: May 6 2022
your file is on rocket!!wish good luck same you...

RoseDB

Star Member
Jul 15, 2017
your file is on rocket!!wish good luck same you...
One might think it as a smooth ride. But believe me this time of waiting with IRCC was the most stressful and full of anxiety. Especially when I was asked to "RETURN TO CANADA", to resume the process of my application. It was not less than a nightmare.

I am satisfied that I got the Oath invitation, but believe me the journey was NOT smooth.
I hope IRCC will make this journey less stressful for future applicants.
I wish all the best to al the people who were here to support me and answer all my questions and concerns.

waiting~

Apr 25, 2022
One might think it as a smooth ride. But believe me this time of waiting with IRCC was the most stressful and full of anxiety. Especially when I was asked to "RETURN TO CANADA", to resume the process of my application. It was not less than a nightmare.

I am satisfied that I got the Oath invitation, but believe me the journey was NOT smooth.
I hope IRCC will make this journey less stressful for future applicants.
I wish all the best to al the people who were here to support me and answer all my questions and concerns.
I sent the application on november 2020,test on november 2021 and I asked IRCC what is my case status on March 2022,they told me I should come back and then I came back but no continuing story. Could I cry o_O?

• Wow
Reactions: RoseDB

RoseDB

Star Member
Jul 15, 2017
I sent the application on november 2020,test on november 2021 and I asked IRCC what is my case status on March 2022,they told me I should come back and then I came back but no continuing story. Could I cry o_O?
Oh dear!! So sorry that they summoned you like they did to me.
Well so I called IRCC and told them how they kept me on hold impacted me and my life.
Also, I reached out to my MP and asked them to contact IRCC on my behalf.. This all was in April not sure if this helped me? but I feel it is worth trying.
I am sorry that you have to go through all this BS.... I hope nothing but best to you all ALL.

RoseDB

Star Member
Jul 15, 2017
Well so I called IRCC and told them how the request they made to comeback to Canada was not right/Required by law.
Also, I reached out to my MP and asked them to contact IRCC on my behalf.. This all was in April not sure if this helped me? but I feel it is worth trying.
I am sorry that you have to go through all this BS.... I hope nothing but best to you all ALL.

waiting~

Apr 25, 2022
Well so I called IRCC and told them how they kept me on hold impacted me and my life.
Thank you !Wish I can get my oath email soon.:oops:

Reactions: RoseDB