+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone from Montreal got online test invite and/or oath ceremony

luvtrump

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2020
Raise a webform. If they reply the same, then there is nothing can be done but to wait. Do you have to worry if it's routine or not even after DM?
You do not need to worry if it is routine. If it is non routine just withdraw your application. Before Covid non routine time was 3 years now i think it will be 4 to 6 years

Reactions: gen_z

Grand Jumper

Star Member
Mar 7, 2021
If I look at the data more closely, here is what I can find from people that got their oaths in 2021 at the Montreal office:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2kMI1QtzlMj8k4shG0IBLnS8GqOhoJDkem5HloNe0I/edit#gid=1128992897
DM: July 15 - Oath: August 10
DM: Jan 28 - Oath: August 31 (Oath initially planned February 5th but cancelled)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2kMI1QtzlMj8k4shG0IBLnS8GqOhoJDkem5HloNe0I/edit#gid=122463273
DM: Jan 26 - Oath: Feb 02 (wow??)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2kMI1QtzlMj8k4shG0IBLnS8GqOhoJDkem5HloNe0I/edit#gid=1339184945
DM: Feb 12 - Oath: March 05

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2kMI1QtzlMj8k4shG0IBLnS8GqOhoJDkem5HloNe0I/edit#gid=566701841
DM: July 15 - Oath: July 27

Francophone group:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/1/d/1z_4WrOq7JYylXl08yC3r6G1tkSP3IFXFqEGLi33f7RE/htmlview#gid=0
DM: April 20 - Oath: July 06
DM: June 03 - Oath: July 20
DM: May 5 - Oath: Sept 02
DM: April 28 - Oath: Sept 14
DM: May 21 - Oath: Sept 21 (NEW OATH)

Facebook group:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QK5i0jomsJXAQAM3sJrLZj6DB3tbWGgw/edit?fbclid=IwAR3yR0uB1lATsfLQj6szxReXxBaOOgoNyzZyCXIp3BVUx2Js_4Ex8UDt8gs#gid=1037206
DM: May 5 - Oath Aug 10
DM: May 31 - Oath Sep 14
DM: May 16 - Oath July 13

It's not a lot of data point do it does not mean much and the data is obviously biased toward people that got their oaths. Based on this data only, it's around 3 to 4 month after DM. One oath has been scheduled 7 month later but the first attempt was cancelled. So I'm a bit optimistic that I'll get an invitation soon because I got my DM June 11th.
I got DM mai 28, still waiting, i am not optimistic at all.

gen_z

May 23, 2018
Raise a webform. If they reply the same, then there is nothing can be done but to wait. Do you have to worry if it's routine or not even after DM?
Thanks, yah, I should do that.

I dont have a DM yet and it's been 6 months....

I dont think you have to worry about it being routine or non-routine after DM, but I dont have a DM yet..

Reactions: CaBeaver

gen_z

May 23, 2018
You do not need to worry if it is routine. If it is non routine just withdraw your application. Before Covid non routine time was 3 years now i think it will be 4 to 6 years
Would i be able to find out if the application is routine or non-routine from the answers of the webform?

Many thanks

luvtrump

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2020
Would i be able to find out if the application is routine or non-routine from the answers of the webform?

Many thanks
I dont think they will tell you on webform if your app is routine or non routine. Plus right now they are focused with Afghanistan related only.

gen_z

May 23, 2018
I dont think they will tell you on webform if your app is routine or non routine. Plus right now they are focused with Afghanistan related only.
I see, thanks, is there a way for people to tell if the application is routine or non-routine?

I called 2 months ago and the call centre agent I spoke with over the phone said that there is nothing about my application that looks non-routine

luvtrump

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2020
I see, thanks, is there a way for people to tell if the application is routine or non-routine?

I called 2 months ago and the call centre agent I spoke with over the phone said that there is nothing about my application that looks non-routine

Well the perhaps ur app is routine. GCMS can tell that ur app is routine or non routine .

gen_z

May 23, 2018
Well the perhaps ur app is routine. GCMS can tell that ur app is routine or non routine .
I see, thanks. I might wait for a bit longer, if I dont hear anything, I might request the GCMS notes.

Also, Im wondering if it's because they are dealing with the 2019 applications, because mine is from March 2020.

luvtrump

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2020
I see, thanks. I might wait for a bit longer, if I dont hear anything, I might request the GCMS notes.

Also, Im wondering if it's because they are dealing with the 2019 applications, because mine is from March 2020.
i have no idea what they are doing , IRCC has mysterious ways to work.

gen_z

May 23, 2018
i have no idea what they are doing , IRCC has mysterious ways to work.
Thanks, I appreciate it.

I saw that you are a 2019 applicant, would you mind if I ask if you have received DM yet and when was your test date?

Ive already passed my background check in Jan 2021, but everything else (except for the test which has been completed) is halting...

luvtrump

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2020
Thanks, I appreciate it.

I saw that you are a 2019 applicant, would you mind if I ask if you have received DM yet and when was your test date?

Ive already passed my background check in Jan 2021, but everything else (except for the test which has been completed) is halting...
My application is non routine . I messed up my physical presence so I'm in process since 2019. No Dm. I dont even know what a DM looks like.

gen_z

May 23, 2018
My application is non routine . I messed up my physical presence so I'm in process since 2019. No Dm. I dont even know what a DM looks like.
Oh, im so sorry to hear that, i really hope that you hear back soon.

Can I ask how you messed up your physical presence calculation? I travelled a lot as well (mostly for work), but I think i filled in all of my travels (according to the stamps on my passport and my iternary), but Im just wondering if there was a short trip that I missed, if that would have been an issue...

luvtrump

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2020
Oh, im so sorry to hear that, i really hope that you hear back soon.

Can I ask how you messed up your physical presence calculation? I travelled a lot as well (mostly for work), but I think i filled in all of my travels (according to the stamps on my passport and my iternary), but Im just wondering if there was a short trip that I missed, if that would have been an issue...
I may have missed a week absence to US because i totally forgot since it was while ago but within the eligibility period. I had no stamp or any record other than travel history from cbsa. I also travelled and came back same day a few times just to go across chill and come back. Its definitely an issue right now IRCC is looking for anything even the smallest to refuse or return .

gen_z

May 23, 2018
I may have missed a week absence to US because i totally forgot since it was while ago but within the eligibility period. I had no stamp or any record other than travel history from cbsa. I also travelled and came back same day a few times just to go across chill and come back. Its definitely an issue right now IRCC is looking for anything even the smallest to refuse or return .
Oh geez, im so sorry to hear that, would the 1 week make a difference in terms of your eligibility to apply (aka, if your physical presence days were very close to the 3 year period?) ..either way, that just sounds ridiculous, I really do hope they you hear back soon! Also, do you mind me asking how did you find out that your application is non-routine from the notes?

luvtrump

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2020
Oh geez, im so sorry to hear that, would the 1 week make a difference in terms of your eligibility to apply (aka, if your physical presence days were very close to the 3 year period?) ..either way, that just sounds ridiculous, I really do hope they you hear back soon! Also, do you mind me asking how did you find out that your application is non-routine from the notes?
I really dont know what decision they will render on my current application so I applied again. Better safe than sorry. It was clearly mentioned in officer notes that my app is non routine. I'm not sure if that's the case for everyone .