+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone from Lambton College,Toronto Campus

nasir007

Star Member
Aug 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi dude i'm applying for internet programming and database management (IPCT) at lambton,toronto campus. can u tell me abt dis course N reputation of clg ...N finally vat r visa chances for this clg??
here is my profile
10th-68%
12th-58%
B.sc(electronics&computers)-70%
IELTS-7
N one more thing every one from HYD goes to lambton it was hard for me to find out d relation??? :eek:

nasir007

Star Member
Aug 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GUYS need ur quich review on clg b'coz i wud be payin fees on monday(oct 21st ) :-\

srisrikanth

Star Member
Aug 26, 2013
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
29-08-2013
LANDED..........
09-08-2013
Hello nasir,

Toronto campus is nothing dude its hardly has 3 class room, sarnia campus is so big and the infrastructure is very good. Till date we never thought why we joined in lambton sarnia. In Toronto you get part time jobs but not proper study when compared to sarnia campus. Cost of living is so cheap in sarnia.

If you think about study join in sarnia, earning is best in Toronto.

nasir007

Star Member
Aug 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
srisrikanth said:
Hello nasir,

Toronto campus is nothing dude its hardly has 3 class room, sarnia campus is so big and the infrastructure is very good. Till date we never thought why we joined in lambton sarnia. In Toronto you get part time jobs but not proper study when compared to sarnia campus. Cost of living is so cheap in sarnia.

If you think about study join in sarnia, earning is best in Toronto.
N buddy vat abt visa chances is it gud fro lambton clg??? :p

koteswara rao

Feb 7, 2014
hiii
i have completed my Bachelors in ECE with 73% -2013 passedout
10th- 72.6%
12th- 72.4%
ielts- 6.0 { L:6.0, R:6.5, W:6.0, S:5.5 }

i have applied for Mobile Application Development ( co-op ) MAY'14 intake

is it easy to gain 2.0 GPA overall
what are the job oppurtunities in co-op and also after this course

can i gain PR easily after 2year course + 3year work permit....??

please suggest good ideas to me

Sarvottam

Aug 27, 2014
Re: Anyone from Lambton College,Toronto Campus in january 2014 batch.. My course

I have taken admssn in information technology professional..(itpp) anyone from 2014 january batch

pvatsal67

Star Member
Apr 26, 2013
I hve applied to quality engineering management 2 yr pg.
Frnd pr is depend on you and yr profile if u have gd profile than they will give you pr.
And also depend on how powerful ur application

akash kairam

May 3, 2015
Hi
I am doing my third year B.tech in computer science in Vizag, Andhra Pradesh.I would like to know about the Mobile applications development program(co-op) in Lambton college Toronto.I have few questions......
1.Is Lambton college in Toronto good for doing graduation programs( i don't care about the gym and the building how it is).I want to know about the faculty and their interaction with the students.
2.What is meant by co-op.???? i request any one of you to explain me in detail.is there any advantage for international students doing co-op programs.
3.How many years work permit do we get after completing two years graduation in Canada.
4.How many classes will they take per week.???? i will be thankful if any student from Lambton shares his opinion.
5.What is the complete cost of studying two years graduation including residense in lambton college.I already made a estimation from the website but i am thinking they charge more than that.
6.is it worth doing the degree in the college because i am seeing both positive and negative reviews about the college.

ankit7

Jul 22, 2015
I'am planning for Lambton Toronto campus for Jan-16 intake for marketing and professional sales ( graduate certificate) which is 2yrs programme with co-op. with this course can I get 3 yrs PGWP.

christycel

Aug 21, 2015
I want to apply for Lambton College from Nigeria, which is best to apply online or use an agency. How did you apply.

noeldhiraj

Jan 18, 2016
ankit7 said:
I'am planning for Lambton Toronto campus for Jan-16 intake for marketing and professional sales ( graduate certificate) which is 2yrs programme with co-op. with this course can I get 3 yrs PGWP.
Hey ankit7, I'm sure that you would have got the answer to you PGWP question by now, but just in case the readers of this post do not know, a 2year program is entitled for a 3 year PGWP.

Anyway, did you enroll for that marketing program? I have applied for the Advanced Project Management & Strategic Leadership program for May 2016. Hoping for the best! Your views (if any) would help me make an informed decision.

noeldhiraj

Jan 18, 2016
aman singh said:
Just ask your question.
Will be happy to help you.

Hello Aman,

My name is Noel. I have applied for the Advanced Project Management & Strategic Leadership program for May 2016 and i'am awaiting a response from the college. By the way, do you know someone who is enrolled for this program? It would be great to speak to them and get to know about the program and faculty beforehand. Appreciate your response.

avsb1919

Jan 30, 2016
noeldhiraj said:
Hello Aman,

My name is Noel. I have applied for the Advanced Project Management & Strategic Leadership program for May 2016 and i'am awaiting a response from the college. By the way, do you know someone who is enrolled for this program? It would be great to speak to them and get to know about the program and faculty beforehand. Appreciate your response.

Hello.
My name is Abhishek. I am planning to pursue Advanced Project Management and Strategic Leadership program at Lambton. Did you get accepted yet? I am very interested in this program however I havent read any good reviews about Lambton college on the Internet. Can you help me out?
Thanks.

zubair201

Oct 3, 2016
akkisettimahesh said:
hi frnds, i got visa for may intake, toronto campus.. Is any 1 from AP state
Hi bro, i am from AP i too applied for JAN-2017 intake for toronto campus Lambton college.
How is the college, there are lot of bad reviews of it on google.