+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone from Karnataka for/with Canada PR?

santu55

Star Member
Aug 2, 2019
Hi everyone,
I am currently in Bangalore. I was going through PR process. Probably in a month, I would like to create Express Entry profile after I take IELTS in a couple of weeks.

Is there anyone from Karnataka who is also going through PR process so that we can interact and be beneficial to one another about this PR process or is there any one from Karnataka who has got Canada PR recently who can assist me/us in certain steps/situations (for clarity/clarification of doubts) during this PR process?

praveen2019

Dec 19, 2018
Hi everyone,
I am currently in Bangalore. I was going through PR process. Probably in a month, I would like to create Express Entry profile after I take IELTS in a couple of weeks.

Is there anyone from Karnataka who is also going through PR process so that we can interact and be beneficial to one another about this PR process or is there any one from Karnataka who has got Canada PR recently who can assist me/us in certain steps/situations (for clarity/clarification of doubts) during this PR process?
Yes, i am also trying for it, i am just in starting phase of preparing for ECA process.

vishalparabr

Star Member
Oct 9, 2017
HEY GUYS I AM FROM BANGALORE AS WELL ... I HAVE ALMOST COMPLETED EVERYTHING EXCEPT IELTS WHICH HAS BEEN BOTTEL NECK.. CAN YOU PLEASE SUGGEST ME WHICH IS THE BEST PLACE TO TAKE IELTS THOUGH I HAVE GIVEN 4 ATTEMPTS,STILL UNABLE TO REACH THE DESIRED SCORE..

santu55

Star Member
Aug 2, 2019
HEY GUYS I AM FROM BANGALORE AS WELL ... I HAVE ALMOST COMPLETED EVERYTHING EXCEPT IELTS WHICH HAS BEEN BOTTEL NECK.. CAN YOU PLEASE SUGGEST ME WHICH IS THE BEST PLACE TO TAKE IELTS THOUGH I HAVE GIVEN 4 ATTEMPTS,STILL UNABLE TO REACH THE DESIRED SCORE..
Hi
I am from Bangalore.
I will be giving IELTS 4 th time to achieve the desired score on November 23