+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone from IRAN, who applied under Express Entry CEC?(reply or message me, pls)

Hoora

Jun 22, 2016
Hey guys,
I applied under CEC (postdoc) in outside of Canada (Iran) and received my APR in April 8. I have just asked for sending my CV... It is actually so weird to me that they even have asked for my husband's CV as well, while I am the main applicant.
Can any one here tell me which part of processing it could be? I have started stressing out, as I think this is a kind of document they must have asked me like 5 months ago...

One more thing is that on June, My husband was asked for providing criminal check (RCMP) and we sent it. Our Background check has changed to NA again... I can not understand it!
Please share your thoughts me... and add me to your Telegram group if here is any.

Many Thanks!

Hoora

Jun 22, 2016
Hey guys,
I applied under CEC (postdoc) in outside of Canada (Iran) and received my APR in April 8. I have just asked for sending my CV... It is actually so weird to me that they even have asked for my husband's CV as well, while I am the main applicant.
Can any one here tell me which part of processing it could be? I have started stressing out, as I think this is a kind of document they must have asked me like 5 months ago...

One more thing is that on June, My husband was asked for providing criminal check (RCMP) and we sent it. Our Background check has changed to NA again... I can not understand it!
Please share your thoughts me... and add me to your Telegram group if here is any.

Many Thanks!
If it helps, I was a postdoc in Microbiology, and my husband is a professor in Iran.

Peace-lover

Aug 27, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-04-2017
File Transfer...
28-04-2017
Med's Done....
20-05-2017
Hey guys,

Many Thanks!
Hoora,

I am inland Canada, applied under CEC

ITA: Feb 8, 2017,
Submitted my application on April 28 2017
MED passed in May 2017
Canadian police record request: Jun 2017
I am asked to submit a CV and fill a form on August 24, 2017

I am not sure either whether its BG or eligibility. my BG status is N/A. I have no clue why they required me to provide such info after 8 years of living here considering all the detailed documents I submitted already. Do you know if there is a Telegram or Whats ap group that we can ask questions?

Peace-lover

Aug 27, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-04-2017
File Transfer...
28-04-2017
Med's Done....
20-05-2017
Dear Friends,
Salam

My name is Hamed and I have applied for PR under CEC (inland) on Feb15th. My timeline is as follows:

AOR: Feb. 15th,
Med passed (March 16th);
BG (under process) March 16th.(not yet changed);
No additional docs required.
NOC: 4012 (postdoc, Mechaniacl Eng.)

Can you please add me to your telegram group for updates or guide me how to join you? I tried to send some messages for the members of this group but it seems that I am not allowed (I just registered to Canadavisa some minutes ago).

Thank you.
Hi Hamed,

ITA: Feb 8
Submitted my application on April 28
Med passed in May
Canadian criminal requested in June
I am asked to provide CV and fill a form on August 24.

How did it go with your application? Is there a Telegram group for Iraninas?

Thank you.

Hoora

Jun 22, 2016
Hoora,

I am inland Canada, applied under CEC

ITA: Feb 8, 2017,
Submitted my application on April 28 2017
MED passed in May 2017
Canadian police record request: Jun 2017
I am asked to submit a CV and fill a form on August 24, 2017

I am not sure either whether its BG or eligibility. my BG status is N/A. I have no clue why they required me to provide such info after 8 years of living here considering all the detailed documents I submitted already. Do you know if there is a Telegram or Whats ap group that we can ask questions?
Thank you for your reply!
You made me feel a little bit better.
I still do not know if they have any Telegram account. No one answered me.

But lets keep in touch, at least our cases are so similar. I can share my phone number with you, if you like.
I have submitted my application on April 8, MED passed in May, RCMP for my husband in June 2017, and asked for my CV in August 15.

parihaa

Jun 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 18, 2016
Nomination.....
February 28, 2017
AOR Received.
August 16, 2016
Hey guys,

Could you please add me to the group as well? I have applied under FSW, but I was also asked to send my CV this week.

Thanks,
Parisa

Hamed97

Jul 17, 2017
Hi all,

Just saw this thread. Is there any Telegram group to talk about our application? could anyone send the link for me?

My wife and I applied in CEC Inland, and today I got CV request both for myself and my wife.
I was wondering if you have experience how long this check would delay our application, and is it anything that should be worry or it is routine for Iranian?

Thanks

rxyz

Star Member
Feb 24, 2017
Hi all,

Just saw this thread. Is there any Telegram group to talk about our application? could anyone send the link for me?

My wife and I applied in CEC Inland, and today I got CV request both for myself and my wife.
I was wondering if you have experience how long this check would delay our application, and is it anything that should be worry or it is routine for Iranian?

Thanks
I get cv request and after a month my application get to security screening and still there.

jmir

May 17, 2017
Can someone send me the link for the Telegram group? I'm in the same boat. Got the ADR for CV and the form almost a month ago.

jmir

May 17, 2017
Does the Telgeram group even exist anymore? Or nobody cared to send me the link :-(

Hamed97

Jul 17, 2017
I've created a telegram group and we can join and share the experience. The link for the group be is :

t.me/EE2017applicant

nina8m

Dec 22, 2017
Hi

Is anyone here, who is originally from Iran and applied under Express Entry in CEC stream (Canadian work experience).
I have a small question which is basically about how long your PR process took.

If you are or you know someone like that, please reply here or message me (you can click on my ID and send a personal message.).
I would really appreciate that!
https://www.change.org/p/justin-trudeau-draw-official-attention-to-the-timeline-of-some-of-the-immigration-cases-in-canada