+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone from gatineau area?

zoya_99

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2015
One of my physically disabled friend is moving to gatineau. But before he can move he needs to apply for gatineau para transpo so that he can commute as soon as he moves there and for this he is looking for a mailing address just to receive a mail.

Is there anyone who could lend him an address in gatineau please? I will really apprecite.

Thanks a lot

zoya_99

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2015
zoya_99 said:
One of my physically disabled friend is moving to gatineau. But before he can move he needs to apply for gatineau para transpo so that he can commute as soon as he moves there and for this he is looking for a mailing address just to receive a mail.

Is there anyone who could lend him an address in gatineau please? I will really apprecite.

Thanks a lot
zoya_99 said:

Thanks a lot
No one? It's sad to see no one willing to help someone in need. If the matter is of trust then I can definitely introduce to the concerned person.

Thanks anyway

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How can you expect you can receive any response in a day or two?

zoya_99

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2015
steaky said:
How can you expect you can receive any response in a day or two?
Nothing to lose in trying :). Am keeping my fingers crossed. I hope someone will help.

Thank you

zoya_99

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2015
zoya_99 said:

Thanks a lot
No one ???

zoya_99

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2015
zoya_99 said:
No one? It's sad to see no one willing to help someone in need. If the matter is of trust then I can definitely introduce to the concerned person.

Thanks anyway

zoya_99

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2015
No one really ?

It's very very sad and disappointing :(

There is a guy who really needs helps in commuting as he cant use regular transit and no one willing to help ! Forget willingness to help, no one even bothers to reply. I even mentioned that if the matter is of trust I can introduce him and you may also meet in person.

It's really a shame for all of us.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

zoya_99 said:
No one really ?

It's very very sad and disappointing :(

There is a guy who really needs helps in commuting as he cant use regular transit and no one willing to help ! Forget willingness to help, no one even bothers to reply. I even mentioned that if the matter is of trust I can introduce him and you may also meet in person.

It's really a shame for all of us.
1. Maybe it is because no one posting on the forum is from Gatineau and knows anything about the transportation system for disabled passengers?
2. He probably should be looking at the following website: http://www.accesstotravel.gc.ca/19.aspx?CarrierCd=1584652205&CityCd=243&lang=en