+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone From Bangladesh Who Applied For January 2013

romannsd

Oct 24, 2012
i applied in 19th November for study permit. i got an acceptance letter from university of regina for the bachelor programme,faculty of arts major in economics. i paid 10000 cad and showed 30000 cad in my mothers account also showed my properties. then my uncle sponsor me in his house for staying in regina. i dont know i will get the visa or not.anyone tell me what is my chances.

Elora89

Star Member
Oct 4, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
11/11/2012
Med's Request
19/12/2012
Med's Done....
12/12/2012
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
15/01/2013
LANDED..........
soon….if God wills :)
romannsd said:
i applied in 19th November for study permit. i got an acceptance letter from university of regina for the bachelor programme,faculty of arts major in economics. i paid 10000 cad and showed 30000 cad in my mothers account also showed my properties. then my uncle sponsor me in his house for staying in regina. i dont know i will get the visa or not.anyone tell me what is my chances.
is ur program self funded or u have fund from university???
and does it rely matter to show where ur r staying to VFS ??? because i have not shown :S please will u say smthng bout this

Sumonaney

Nov 29, 2012
:)i dont see any problem but how did u showed ur uncel thats very important in this case they may say if u go canada u may will not back, i wish u will get visa insallah.

Sumonaney

Nov 29, 2012
i am planning to go to may13 can you please tell me which provience has some hope to get pr as u uncel is there u may know better than me

romannsd

Oct 24, 2012
my programme is self funded. i paid $10000 cad to university. can u guys tell me how much student get visa from bangladesh

Gunpowder

Star Member
May 4, 2012
You should not show or tell to them that you will stay at your uncle. It is proving that you are a potential I
Immigrant and at the same time it will make you to spend less at Canada.

You should have said I will bear all the costs. And if you had any funding then the chance usually becomes very high. Anyway finger crossed and hope for the best.

Btw eto tk koros kore BSc pore ki lav? Deshe pore masters er jonno baire gele valo hoto...

Tc

romannsd

Oct 24, 2012
actually i m studying now in north south university and i want to transfer my credit. but university of regina said that i have to complete this course first then they will count my credits. but i m very tensed about study permit that i will get or not.

Gunpowder

Star Member
May 4, 2012
No one can predict the visa unless you get it. Finger crossed.

And they will not consider most of your credits. For instance if you complete 50credtis they might consider 10-12 credits from here. It's a loss actually.

Anyway best of luck.

romannsd

Oct 24, 2012
i am rejected today
reason:
1.I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to maintain yourself during your proposed period of study.
2. You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay. In reaching this decision I considered several factors,
Your travel history
purpose of visit
your personal assets and financial status

i showed $30000 cad in my mothers account also showed my assets $650000 cad. can anybody tell me how much money needed for the study permit? i will apply again....plz suggest me how can I apply?

emmaco

Star Member
Jun 11, 2012
you should have deposited the money in your account instead of it remaining in your mother's account. hence they might thought it's your mother's money for business or personal use rather than solely for your education. Travel History? try and visit like two countries. same reason was given to my friend, and after visiting Philipine and Thailand, he applied again with a strong SOP and visa was granted.