+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone for the George brown college for January 2018 intake ??

Aug 2, 2016
Hi! I also applied for GBC Jan 2018. My course is diploma in Marketing (B120 if im not mistaken.) I got the letter of acceptance & I am currently waiting for my visa (I applied last July 31). I accepted the offer but haven't paid the minimum downpayment yet. Offer will expire on Sept 22! Hope my visa will come first.
How can you apply the visa before even paying 1st sem fee for college? Because, my counselor said that we have to pay 1st sem fee and GIC to apply for visa.

Bingo, I've also applied for GBC Jan'18, but different course. Do you have any whatsapp group for GBC?

Karena090711

Aug 23, 2017
How can you apply the visa before even paying 1st sem fee for college? Because, my counselor said that we have to pay 1st sem fee and GIC to apply for visa.

Bingo, I've also applied for GBC Jan'18, but different course. Do you have any whatsapp group for GBC?
Really? I thought you could apply for visa as long as you got the letter of acceptance from the school? I know people who got their visas before they pay their tuition too!

Oh great! What's your course? None yett. Hkw about you?

Sonam_Sareen

Sep 14, 2017
Hi.. I have also applied to George brown college for Jan'18 intake for Information system business analysis(T405). I have applied on 21st July. But still no updates. I have checked the status and it's still same that application has been submitted. Please reply to this post if anyone else got the acceptance or has any information regarding this program.

Kaur12n

Star Member
May 1, 2017
Hi all
My question is that whether i can apply in george brown clg for sep 2018 intake with my transcripts upto 6th sem or hqve to wait until i get my degree. I am in 7th sem of my bachelor's degree.

Thanks

saurabh07

May 28, 2017
Hey ! Everyone
I applied for marketing management and financial services course(B406) and got the visa for jan intake. Is there anyone for the same course ? For jan intake .

Amrit231993

Feb 4, 2018
Hi guys, I got an acceptance letter for Jan 2018 intake. T402 Health informatics
Hi have you joined the course?
I am also planning to join in sept18
Can you please share your experience and does the admission requires any work experience ?? Pls reply asap

TinuV

Apr 4, 2018
Hi anyone applied for GBC September 2018?
If yes please tell the offer letter processing time

Sonam_Sareen

Sep 14, 2017
It takes around 6 weeks but for September 2018 they started processing applications in third week of March. Also, they process application on first come first serve basis n already started processing November applications.

Reactions: TinuV

TinuV

Apr 4, 2018
It takes around 6 weeks but for September 2018 they started processing applications in third week of March. Also, they process application on first come first serve basis n already started processing November applications.
I applied for wireless networking sep 2018
Will I get offer letter how can I know