+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone for Sept 2018 (Fall) intake for MTIS in UVIC(university of victoria)

Feb 27, 2018
Sorry I have no idea about this question either.

Anyway I am still struggling with my statement of intent, but could you please kindly share your background such as IELTS, education, GPA, work experience etc ?
Statement of Intent? haven't you completed your applications yet? My Profile: Toefl 96, Work - 2.8yrs, GPA - 8.3/10, GRE- 303. Overall an average profile :) What about you? And what other Univs u applied related to Info security?

Sep 23, 2017
Statement of Intent? haven't you completed your applications yet? My Profile: Toefl 96, Work - 2.8yrs, GPA - 8.3/10, GRE- 303. Overall an average profile :) What about you? And what other Univs u applied related to Info security?
Yes, I haven't applied yet..........

My Profile: IELTS 7.5, no GRE test, GPA 3.0/4, work - 3 years. I hope I could get the admission too.

Apart from MTIS, I also plan to apply MEng in UVic and MEng in University of Alberta, as these programs are still open....

Feb 27, 2018
Yes, I haven't applied yet..........

My Profile: IELTS 7.5, no GRE test, GPA 3.0/4, work - 3 years. I hope I could get the admission too.

Apart from MTIS, I also plan to apply MEng in UVic and MEng in University of Alberta, as these programs are still open....
You have a great IELTS score . Ya I hope you get an admit and wish you luck. Rest Meng in ECE? and what is your desired specialization?

EmJ_BLR

Dec 31, 2020
You have a great IELTS score . Ya I hope you get an admit and wish you luck. Rest Meng in ECE? and what is your desired specialization?
I got an admission for MTIS fall 18
Hi @souvikmaitra124 and @nominee wanted,

I know this thread is a bit old, but if you have graduated from UVic MTIS program, I would like to get some insights abt this program.
Could you please share your experience? Were you able to get a 3 yr PGWP through the co-op option and finally get a PR through BC PNP International graduate category (the one without job offer). How long does the PR process took?
Also, How long it took for you to get a decision from UVic after you applied?

My profile: Application submitted on 26 Dec 2020,
Bachelors %: 73%, IELTS : 6.5, No GRE, 10+Yrs work Exp in IT. Not sure if this is good enough to get an acceptance.

Any inputs will be helpful. Thanks.