+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone for Nova Scotia community college (fall 2019)

Catpaws14

Star Member
Sep 3, 2017
I have applied for Culinary Management at the Akerley Campus. My TOR will be received by nscc tomorrow. What about you? They told me that ielts is required so I booked on 10th May computer-based. I'm also planning to apply for admission in Assinibione and they said they might consider my ielts general. I feel like I have very little time to do all this and apply for the visa :(

Meenal@123

Star Member
Apr 17, 2019
I applied for diploma in cosmetology at pictou campus and forwarded my ielts results and academics. At last stage to receive offer letter now.. Hoping latest by next week

Catpaws14

Star Member
Sep 3, 2017
I applied for diploma in cosmetology at pictou campus and forwarded my ielts results and academics. At last stage to receive offer letter now.. Hoping latest by next week
Ok let me know once you received your LOA. Thanks! When did they received your docs?

Catpaws14

Star Member
Sep 3, 2017
They might consider your ielts general?
Haven't understood
I'm considering another school since ielts will take time. It seems NSCC is processing their LOA 15 days so this will be too late for September intake in my case. I'm planning to apply under SDS considering that my LOA might come in June.

silent3y3s

Jun 1, 2014
Halifax
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-02-2020
Doc's Request.
NO
Interview........
Not required!
Anybody coming to Halifax in coming intake and needs any information regarding anything can pm me or ask me here. Best of luck to all of you

Reactions: jolofugi

jolofugi

Star Member
Apr 12, 2019
Category........
FSW
Anybody coming to Halifax in coming intake and needs any information regarding anything can pm me or ask me here. Best of luck to all of you
Hi. I'm currently exploring community colleges across Canada. For NSCC, I'm interested in the Business Administration Programs - either Accounting focus or Fin Services focus in year 2.

How's the cost of living at NSCC?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi. I'm currently exploring community colleges across Canada. For NSCC, I'm interested in the Business Administration Programs - either Accounting focus or Fin Services focus in year 2.

How's the cost of living at NSCC?
Are you already a CPA? If so these programs are not for you. To get a study permit you have to show a normal progression in your education. These are very basic courses.