+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone for May 2018 intake for Langara College(British Columbia)

Zigzag85

Oct 20, 2017
Hello everyone, I want to apply for psychology associate degree but I’m afraid to get rejected because of my gap and because i hold bachelors in Media Science. Anyone like me got their visa ??

Jass1906

Feb 21, 2018
Hello everyone, I want to apply for psychology associate degree but I’m afraid to get rejected because of my gap and because i hold bachelors in Media Science. Anyone like me got their visa ??
Don’t go for an associate . Go for something related to media . Advertising , PR or journalism !! It’s a straight rejection . Telling you from my experience !!

Reactions: Zigzag85

Zigzag85

Oct 20, 2017
Don’t go for an associate . Go for something related to media . Advertising , PR or journalism !! It’s a straight rejection . Telling you from my experience !!
But what if I want to change my career?
I have been volunteering for years in child care. Doesn’t that count?
What do you think I should do ? Do you think I should explain and get get references for my volunteering work to be able to take this course or should I just look for a post graduate diploma in my area of study.
If ANYONE went through this please give me advice

Jass1906

Feb 21, 2018
Langara college ,
But what if I want to change my career?
I have been volunteering for years in child care. Doesn’t that count?
What do you think I should do ? Do you think I should explain and get get references for my volunteering work to be able to take this course or should I just look for a post graduate diploma in my area of study.
If ANYONE went through this please give me advice
You can try by explaining things in your SOP. But then also if you have a higher degree then don’t go for associate degree. Go for a pg diploma or graduate certificate!!

Zigzag85

Oct 20, 2017
I’m going to go for arts and science diploma.
It doesn’t say post graduate diploma though.
It only says 2 year diploma. Is that considered a post graduate diploma???
What’s the difference between a 2 year diploma and a 2 year associate degree?

Jass1906

Feb 21, 2018
I’m going to go for arts and science diploma.
It doesn’t say post graduate diploma though.
It only says 2 year diploma. Is that considered a post graduate diploma???
What’s the difference between a 2 year diploma and a 2 year associate degree?
Associate degree is for students after high school while pg diploma is after bachelors degree .going for a associate degree will have a negative impact on your visa chances . Rest I am no councillor you should talk to a professional before taking any step!!