+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ANYONE FOR MAY 2015-------- UNIVERSITY OF REGINA (GRADUATE STUDIES)

yesplease

Dec 30, 2013
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2015
Doc's Request.
N/A
IELTS Request
Waived
File Transfer...
12-06-2015
Med's Request
25-07-2015
Med's Done....
29-07-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
with application
VISA ISSUED...
11-08-2015
LANDED..........
26-08-2015
I DONT KNOW FOR WHAT THEY ARE LOOKING?

kakkar13

Star Member
Nov 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Really sorry to hear about you guys... am lil worried now... should I apply for Fall 2015?

EVIL007

Sep 22, 2014
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
upfront
I would say contact supervisor , b4 u apply in u of regins

EVIL007

Sep 22, 2014
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
upfront
Do u have any work experience

kakkar13

Star Member
Nov 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This is my profile

10th-85
12th-83
Btech information tech-72.77
20month exp in IBM india
IELTS Overall 7 (no less than 6.5)

I tried contacting the processors , they didnt reply :(

I have applied to Ottawa and concordia. But want Regina becoz of its low fee and co op program. plz suggest should I invest 100$

EVIL007

Sep 22, 2014
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
upfront
I would say apply bro, its worth the risk of 100 dollar. U have experience which is other plus point. If u can easily afford to spend 100 dollars, then go for it.

EVIL007

Sep 22, 2014
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
upfront
This is the reason they gave me for rejection. And now we know for sure that even m.eng program needs supervisor. So consider this before applying.
Hello,

Admission to our faculty is highly competitive, and a large number of excellent applicants makes it impossible to offer admission to all who have applied who may meet the requirements. Notwithstanding the Admission requirements referred to on our website, the University of Regina may, at its discretion, refuse admission to any applicant. Applicants must recognize that resources may not be available to allow for admission of all qualified applicants. An admission decision is not subject to appeal through the Student Appeals process.

Your application was rejected for the following reason:
-the department was unable to find a supervisor willing or able to accept you at this time

Official notification of the aforementioned, is forthcoming and will be mailed to the address provided at time of application.

Sincerely,

Tamela Friesen
Admissions/Registration Clerk
Engineering and Education Programs
Faculty of Graduate Studies and Research
University of Regina 8)

Manoj Tk

Dec 8, 2014
Hi I applied for MS in Computer Science ( co-op) by october 15...one week before my status changed to "Decision:GS Cond'l Offer of Acceptance". I am waiting for the conditional offer letter. Does any one know how long it takes for them to mail me a electronic copy of the letter.

Chizzy247

Apr 14, 2014
Hi all...Please I would like to apply for Masters in Human Resources Management - Fall 2015. Any body doing same? Any success stories? Please share. My work experience as an HR professional is 7 yrs.

bhallal

Apr 23, 2015
EVIL007 said:
I have applied for Industrial system engineering (project-based) and status is still pending department/faculty selectio
did u got any confirmation bro .if not when will they send decision

rashidmumtaz

Apr 25, 2015
hello, i have applied for Meng & Co-op petroleum system Engineering, for FALL 2015. i didnt contact to any supervisior actually i have applied through student consultancy. they guided me wrong. my status is pending .i have read all previous comments and i am shell shocked that even students with high percentage got rejection. My profile regards to english proficiency is not strong because i got 6.0 in IELTS. but one thing i want to add when i submit my all documents except IELTS results card i got status " NO SCORE REQUIRED. ENGLISH VERIFIED" beacuse my all previous education was in english medium. i want to ask what are chances for my admission approval and secondly , do i need to reappear in IELTS ? my CGPA is 3.24 in chemical engineering from UNIVERSITY OF PUNJAB lahore.

if any body is there who have applied , kindly contact me. my email adress ki engnr.rashid@gmail.com.

bangloreguy

Mar 25, 2015
rashidmumtaz said:
hello, i have applied for Meng & Co-op petroleum system Engineering, for FALL 2015. i didnt contact to any supervisior actually i have applied through student consultancy. they guided me wrong. my status is pending .i have read all previous comments and i am shell shocked that even students with high percentage got rejection. My profile regards to english proficiency is not strong because i got 6.0 in IELTS. but one thing i want to add when i submit my all documents except IELTS results card i got status " NO SCORE REQUIRED. ENGLISH VERIFIED" beacuse my all previous education was in english medium. i want to ask what are chances for my admission approval and secondly , do i need to reappear in IELTS ? my CGPA is 3.24 in chemical engineering from UNIVERSITY OF PUNJAB lahore.

if any body is there who have applied , kindly contact me. my email adress ki engnr.rashid @ gmail.com.
Hi Rahid,
I also applied for MENG CO-OP but, for Industrial Systems Engineering. I am afraid your IELTS score is not good enough for UOR. They need an overall band score of 6.5 with no section having less than 6. That was the language requirement for ISE. Please check for your course on the univ website. Must be the same.

You can retake the test and improve your score. Without IELTS score you might get a conditional acceptance. You can submit IELTS score at a later stage. That is what I learnt from the graduation dept.

I also applied for fall 2015 without my IELTS score. Took my test yesterday and will send the test results once they are out. My current status is "pending dept/ faculty review"

Since MENG is a non-research based course, I believe, we dont have to find a supevisor.

All the best

Regards,

rashidmumtaz

Apr 25, 2015
Thank you for your precious information. i really appreciate that . but brother one thing is that why they put a status "NO score required. English verified" . agent said me uni of r has waived your English proficiency certificate because your last 4 years degree medium is English, they verify it from your previous uni website , if they will ask for your English proficiency certificate, then u have to attend English classes in Regina uni before commencement of classes. (1 month) ... i want to ask these information's are correct?

bangloreguy

Mar 25, 2015
Hi Rashid,
I suggest you to get in touch with the department of graduate studies. They are very quick in giving information.