+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone for Langara College Fall/September 2019 Intake

manwinder12

Jan 5, 2019
Hi guys, I had paid fees for Langara college September/Fall 2019 intake. I will send my VISA application in few weeks. If you have also applied then DM me to get added in the Whatsapp group.
Thanks!

Weirdo

Star Member
Dec 20, 2018
Hi guys, I had paid fees for Langara college September/Fall 2019 intake. I will send my VISA application in few weeks. If you have also applied then DM me to get added in the Whatsapp group.
Thanks!
WheN did you received your offer letter?

hlakshay

Feb 20, 2019
Thanks!
Congratulations can you please share your profile I mean your marks in 12th graduation and you ielts score along with years of Passing and all much appreciated thank you.

Jke

Nov 18, 2018
Thanks!
Hey , I also got offer from langara college for fall intake ... And already paid my fees ....I need some help from you regarding langara college plzz reply me asap...

ffn_343

Star Member
Feb 7, 2019
Hi guys,
How long does it take to get the letter of acceptance?
What are the chances of getting the study permit considering the offee is from a college not a university?

Spoonzio

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
I applied on Mar 22 only got my Langara ID last week after several emails, and the password doesnt even work. Im just anxious that i will not arrive there on time :(