+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone for jan application to Canada

jishnurk

Jul 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sneha_applyjan15 said:
I am a TRU student and would be happy to help anyone for Jan info or Canada college or university programs in Canada
hi sneha i am planning to do pg diploma in robotics and industrial automation co-op program (2 year) course jan 2015 intake at Conestoga college Cambridge campus ontario.plz guide abt college and part time job chance.i am a mep engineer by profession and i have 3 year working experience in india+ dubai

jishnurk

Jul 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sneha_applyjan15 said:
Hey Jishnuk

Its an awesome course and you should go for it considering the fact its in your line of interest.
thanks Sneha ,i already did a 3 months course in basic automation system...i think the PG course is the advanced version and hard to study.anyway i am ready to take the pressure :) ;)

jishnurk

Jul 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Deep140 said:
Hey which field you belong too ?? I'm also doing robotics but got rejected I have done ece
hi pla,

i think u got rejection because of course mismatch,usually robotics and automation course is for EEE,electrical & Instrumentation or mechanical engineering graduates.by the way i am EEE graduate

sneha_applyjan15

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
hey

there might be many other reasons for visa rejection as well apart from this pls tell me the reason that was given for your rejection on the file

bis_86

Star Member
Mar 11, 2014
@jishnurk

apply for Universities
it reduces chance of visa rejection 8) 8) 8)

"give a man food and he will remember u for a day ,
teach him how to get food and he will remember u for life"

ajaynehra

Aug 8, 2014
rohtak ,haryana ,india
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
and can i get admission in meng civil (structural engg or geotechnical engg)
in Carleton university , Concordia university , University of western ontario

10th- 67% (2006)
12th- 57% (2009) compartment
b.tech.(civil engg)- 64.7% (2013)
1 year work experience