+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ANYONE FOR CENTENNIAL COLLEGE (September intake)

renron

Star Member
Jul 28, 2020
did any of your Centennial College Offer Letter stated what delivery method will be your program of study? (online/in-person)
Mine does not have but my program has been listed as hybrid in the website (part online/part in-person)

i got letter from IRCC today and asking about documented proof on how my studies will be held if online or in-person.

yxjason

Oct 5, 2019
Not on my offer also. But my program has been listed on centennial web as hybrid. Maybe u should talk to sage

renron

Star Member
Jul 28, 2020
you need to inform them so they can provide you any document or letter in case IRCC send you a request the documented proof.
it is important because of this online schooling.
IRCC want to know if your program is hybrid meaning (essential/non discretionary) so IRCC can process your visa and Canada Border Services will allow you entry.

Reactions: arch.ramy

Mandalorian

Nov 21, 2019
winnipeg
NOC Code......
did any of your Centennial College Offer Letter stated what delivery method will be your program of study? (online/in-person)
Mine does not have but my program has been listed as hybrid in the website (part online/part in-person)

i got letter from IRCC today and asking about documented proof on how my studies will be held if online or in-person.
My program is Script to Screen and it's a HYBRID course.
My course method isn't mentioned in my offer letter too.
What's your program?
Also, Have you got study visa approval?
Can you also post the details of the letter from IRCC?