+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone flying to Canada this month from hyderabad? Need info about Transit visa.

PraveenKumar

Sep 23, 2013
Hieee Guyz, I wana know some information about Transit Visa. What is the need for Transit Visa and the procedure for acquiring it. Please educate me guyz. BTW, anyone flying to Toronto from Hyderabad?

shylesh107

Jul 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2014
Med's Done....
15-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2014
LANDED..........
Sooooon!!!!!!!!!! :D
For which country you need Transit visa?? :eek:

PraveenKumar

Sep 23, 2013
I haven't booked an air ticket yet. I wana know all the things before I do that. So what would be the need of transit visa and how tonget it?

sidhoney

Aug 7, 2014
Hi Praveen Kumar.

Transit visa can be obtained from the Airport you land.
Am from Hyd, Request you to share your contact details to get in touch.....

Thanks

momars09

May 20, 2014
App. Filed.......
23-07-2014
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
UPFRONT 08-07-2014
Passport Req..
submitted with application
VISA ISSUED...
06/08/2014
LANDED..........
1-09-2014
even i will be travelling from hyd to toronto.. not getting any feesible priced ticket...plus this transit visa thing is confusing me..
if my flight is via chicago then do i require a transit visa

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
momars09 said:
even i will be travelling from hyd to toronto.. not getting any feesible priced ticket...plus this transit visa thing is confusing me..
if my flight is via chicago then do i require a transit visa
if ur flying through US and ur an indian then u will need a transit visa . Transit visa for US cant be obtained at the airport. Avoid travel through US if ur indian. I am assuming u dont have any type of US visa.

sageorge

Star Member
Jul 30, 2014
Hello,

Acquiring Transit visa is a VISA process all together.

Most of the times you can confirm on the web page itself, if that particular route needs a transit visa. For Indians, if you got to makemytrip and try and book a flight, on filling in the details and BEFORE payment you give in your phone number , within seconds you will get a call from their travel agency and you have a word with them to clarify your doubts.

Now, Chicago is in the US and yes that needs a TV.It will cost you 32,000 INR and takes 20 working days to process.

I too am from Hyderabad. Ive booked a flight that goes through London.

Hyderabad->London->Toronto . No Transit visa required for this route.

PraveenKumar

Sep 23, 2013
Thanks for sharing your views guyz. It's still a little confusing about the total Transit Visa thing. But With some research, I now believe transit visa would be necessary only if u have to go out of airport while u are in the transit. USA and few more countries are are an exception. They need Transit visa even if the route is through them.
Hope this helped someone.
Praveen Kumar
Hyderabad, INDIA ❤

sneha_applyjan15

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
Hey I am an indian and I had no problem in travelling through united states with transit visa.

You should rather travel via united states because tickets are cheaper ...