+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone filled in March 2013 under CEC catogory

GTA RESIDENT

Feb 25, 2014
Hi, I filled my immigration under CEC in March 2013 and after acknowledgment letter through email I never heard anything from Immigration. whenever i check online it always says "File Received on march 21st".

I contacted them last month and they told me that your BACKGROUND CHECK is going on.

Can anyone advise me who passed out through this situation or someone with knowledge.

Thank you

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
GTA RESIDENT said:
Hi, I filled my immigration under CEC in March 2013 and after acknowledgment letter through email I never heard anything from Immigration. whenever i check online it always says "File Received on march 21st".

I contacted them last month and they told me that your BACKGROUND CHECK is going on.

Can anyone advise me who passed out through this situation or someone with knowledge.

Thank you

Have you tried ordering GCMS notes ??

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
GTA RESIDENT said:
u mean to say " Global Case Management System"

but how can i get this
You can now submit your request using the ATIP Online Request tool, which is accessible via: https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/ or send your request by mail.

GTA RESIDENT

Feb 25, 2014
u know i also contacted my area MP and his secretary called me last week and informed me that they will reopen my file in May.

i dont know what to do ???

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
In may? Most probably your file is under "review required". All you can do is wait and see what GCMS notes has to say which will come after a month from the day you order it.

See if you can find any information under this topic:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/file-under-review-join-this-group-t183986.0.html

GTA RESIDENT

Feb 25, 2014
so according to u what i am supposed to do....sit quite and watch till may or should take any action

my work permit is getting over this year August ::)

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
GTA RESIDENT said:
so according to u what i am supposed to do....sit quite and watch till may or should take any action

Order GCMS notes and see what is written in it.

my work permit is getting over this year August ::)

You can apply for BOWP before 3-4 months from expiry date on your work permit.
See answers above.