+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone else waiting on CPC-Mississauga to review additional documents?

canadaguy238

Star Member
Nov 23, 2015
Is anyone else still waiting for CPC-Mississauga to review uploaded documents and make a decision? We uploaded documents over a month ago (Around May 22nd) and had a document due date of June 15th. I would love to know approx when they might review our documents and make a decision on our application.

Outland application. PA from USA.

canadaguy238

Star Member
Nov 23, 2015
There's no specific time in which they will review whats submitted. All you can do is wait and see. Good luck.
That's pretty common knowledge honestly, but thanks. I was hoping to hear from people that are waiting for their doucments to be reviewed by CPC-M or anyone that just had their additional documents reviewed by CPC-M. Their timeline might help me see how long it is currently taking CPC-M to review additional documents.

glen1990

Jun 9, 2015
Category........
FAM
That's pretty common knowledge honestly, but thanks. I was hoping to hear from people that are waiting for their doucments to be reviewed by CPC-M or anyone that just had their additional documents reviewed by CPC-M. Their timeline might help me see how long it is currently taking CPC-M to review additional documents.
where is PA from? Mississauga is one of the fastest VOs. You are very lucky that your application ended up there. If they have asked for more documents and can't make a decision based on what you provided they will sometimes send it forward to your countries VO. so that is what is probably holding things up. But again be grateful your file is there to begin with. What is your timeline?

glen1990

Jun 9, 2015
Category........
FAM
never mind, I just saw ur sponsoring an American. Best to sit tight, you are almost at the finish line.

canadaguy238

Star Member
Nov 23, 2015
PA is from USA. Our application was received Feb 11th, 2019 and every step has been completed. Just waiting for them to review our documents and make a very easy decision. Our application is solid and straight forward in my opinion. It just sucks that we uploaded our documents over a month ago and we are still waiting for them to look at them. I don't know if they will be reviewed today or 9 months from today...very frustrating not knowing what is going on.

The worst part is I see other Americans being approved before us, when they uploaded their documents weeks after us.

glen1990

Jun 9, 2015
Category........
FAM
PA is from USA. Our application was received Feb 11th, 2019 and every step has been completed. Just waiting for them to review our documents and make a very easy decision. Our application is solid and straight forward in my opinion. It just sucks that we uploaded our documents over a month ago and we are still waiting for them to look at them. I don't know if they will be reviewed today or 9 months from today...very frustrating not knowing what is going on.
like I said, your file is in Mississauga so that a huge positive. and according the trends, you have begun and will be done the process before February (and earlier) applicants are even transferred. Many with easy and straightforward cases just like you. 1 month in IRCC world is nothing especially with thousands of people applying daily.

luckyrabbit13

Apr 26, 2019
There are Americans who applied back in August 2018 and before who are still waiting at this stage (some without BGCs even started). It sucks to watch others get lucky when you feel stuck but not everyone is passing you. You’re getting processed much faster than some, just as some are going faster than you.

The worst part is I see other Americans being approved before us, when they uploaded their documents weeks after us.

cosymoves

Jun 25, 2019
I submitted my fingerprints in vancouver on June 7th. they were sent to RCMP in Ottawa and then they send the criminal background check to CPC Mossisauga on June 13th. CPC Missisauga havent acknowledged receipt yet. I called them today and they couldnt tell me if it's been received or not all they could say is that the criminal background check hasn't been linked to my file. It need to be there by July 4th according to theiir