+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone else still waiting for response?? Applied on July 21st.

sidhs

Aug 14, 2014
Hi friends!

I applied for Master’s Program at Concordia in Edmonton on 21st of July and my file is still under process at CHC Delhi. I was wondering if anyone else is also waiting who applied around the same day or is it just me and what could be the reason for such a long wait?

SRINI987

Aug 19, 2014
sidhs said:
Hi friends!

I applied for Master's Program at Concordia in Edmonton on 21st of July and my file is still under process at CHC Delhi. I was wondering if anyone else is also waiting who applied around the same day or is it just me and what could be the reason for such a long wait?

I applied on 21 july..vfs hyderabad..

no update yet

kamrankh7

Star Member
Aug 14, 2014
applied on 24th july......still being processed.....no reply to emails and when i call they say u have to email......dont know wat the outcome is going to be.....just thinking positive

sidhs

Aug 14, 2014
kamrankh7 said:
applied on 24th july......still being processed.....no reply to emails and when i call they say u have to email......dont know wat the outcome is going to be.....just thinking positive
Yes.. but my course starts on Sep 2nd. So I'm a bit worried now.

kirrr

Apr 26, 2014
Kerala
Visa Office......
Chennai
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
7 in LRWS
Med's Done....
yes
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
applied on 25th july ,still waiting ... :( :(

kamrankh7

Star Member
Aug 14, 2014
Did u get your medical done after or before the visa application....I did my medical after applyting for visa....then on 14th aug I got a mail from CIC that I have to get me medical done.....when I contacted the medical centre they told me to email my e medical information sheet to them....I did that too...just check if that is pending for you too....med centre told me that a lot of applications after 20th july are facing this problem

sidhs

Aug 14, 2014
kamrankh7 said:
Did u get your medical done after or before the visa application....I did my medical after applyting for visa....then on 14th aug I got a mail from CIC that I have to get me medical done.....when I contacted the medical centre they told me to email my e medical information sheet to them....I did that too...just check if that is pending for you too....med centre told me that a lot of applications after 20th july are facing this problem
I got my medical done before and submitted my application with medical file number given to me by med centre. I called med centre on monday and they told me they have sent my medical to CHC. I also emailed CHC on Monday but haven't received any reply yet. Not sure what to do?