+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone else ever receive this message ?

JSingh227

Nov 11, 2019
So couple of days ago I randomly received an email saying , Is this normal or is it an indication my application is close to being finalised.

We're still working on your application.

You may not have heard from us in a little while. This is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date. etc ...

omairs

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019
So couple of days ago I randomly received an email saying , Is this normal or is it an indication my application is close to being finalised.

You may not have heard from us in a little while. This is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date. etc ...
Yes I received this email on 28th Dec.. but didn't receive final decision yet

Rosinia

Nov 13, 2019
I also received it, I applied for my permit on the 4th of December and got this email on the 4th of January so I just figured that they sent me that because it's a month

maam1994

Jan 8, 2020
I think that message is because you selected that you want monthly updates of your application, login into your account and then at the top you have an option "Account profile " , if you select that button you will see that you have an option to get monthly updates of your application

Oct 31, 2019

Did you get ppr? I received this message on jan 12.