+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone did their ME at Dr. Inna Roitberg in Thornhill?

x_jas_x

Mar 14, 2014
I have done my ME there on Mar 14th and was trying to call back today to see if they have any updates because I have seen members have ME and MER within 3 days, then I got a recording saying their clinic is close until next week. I know I should be patient but I am actually in a rush for getting my PR because of a job offer. Just wondering if anyone did their ME there and ECAS showed MER already?

Clinic information:

City: Thornhill
Name: Inna Roitberg
Address: 305-7131 Bathurst St,
Ontario
L4J 7Z1
Telephone: 905-882-6798
Spoken Languages: English, Hebrew, Russian

sordi2006

Feb 13, 2014
I did my medicals with them on March 13... Somebody called them and they confirmed that it takes at least 2 weeks (now maybe 2.5 weeks) to upload the results.

The reason is that blood work and x-rays take 2 weeks to process... as soon as Inna receives those results, she uploads them on eMedical...

So my red line was March 27.. but now I guess since they are closed, it will take longer than that.

Some doctors upload results in 2-3 days.
Very very disappointing.

sordi2006

Feb 13, 2014
x_jas_x said:
I have done my ME there on Mar 14th and was trying to call back today to see if they have any updates because I have seen members have ME and MER within 3 days, then I got a recording saying their clinic is close until next week. I know I should be patient but I am actually in a rush for getting my PR because of a job offer. Just wondering if anyone did their ME there and ECAS showed MER already?

Clinic information:

City: Thornhill
Name: Inna Roitberg
Address: 305-7131 Bathurst St,
Ontario
L4J 7Z1
Telephone: 905-882-6798
Spoken Languages: English, Hebrew, Russian
... So I would imagine your results should be uploaded by Apr 1 -2 and then give it 7-10 days for the PPR... then another week to get your passport back.. With no additional delays, you are looking to land some time by the end of April...

x_jas_x

Mar 14, 2014
Really disappointed, they originally told me it will be within 10 days, and I realize my status on ECAS still says in process, thats why I called to check and realize they are closed for the week.

:mad:

Almondjuice

Star Member
Mar 27, 2014
I did my Medical Exam here last Wednesday. I called today and found out they are on vacation.

Do not worry about it. Only the doctor is on vacation, but the blood lab and x-ray is still open I think. They are not in the same office anyway. The regular exam and urine test should already be finished.

As soon as she comes back, I believe your result will be sent immediately, probably on March 31st. :)

sordi2006

Feb 13, 2014
Almondjuice said:
I did my Medical Exam here last Wednesday. I called today and found out they are on vacation.

Do not worry about it. Only the doctor is on vacation, but the blood lab and x-ray is still open I think. They are not in the same office anyway. The regular exam and urine test should already be finished.

As soon as she comes back, I believe your result will be sent immediately, probably on March 31st. :)
Her office re-opens on Monday, March 31 - your case is not affected as they will receive your blood results and x-ray on Wednesday, while they will be in the office and will upload it right away (so total wait time for you is 14 days). But I lost almost 5 days because of this! My results should have been uploaded on Thursday, now I am guessing, they will upload it not earlier than Tuesday (due to all the backlog).

This is a very time-sensitive issue and it is highly unprofessional not to inform us that they will be on vacation for a week. If they did, i would not use their services as I had an appointment with another doctor in a few days (who takes only a few days to upload the results). PLUS, the doctor's fee is $70 more than the doctor I selected initially.
They "bought" me with the same day appointment offer... I thought I will save some time.. In reality I lost more than 7 days (and trust me, those 7 days are very important for me)
Only one word - disappointment.

sashali78

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sordi2006 said:
Her office re-opens on Monday, March 31 - your case is not affected as they will receive your blood results and x-ray on Wednesday, while they will be in the office and will upload it right away (so total wait time for you is 14 days). But I lost almost 5 days because of this! My results should have been uploaded on Thursday, now I am guessing, they will upload it not earlier than Tuesday (due to all the backlog).

This is a very time-sensitive issue and it is highly unprofessional not to inform us that they will be on vacation for a week. If they did, i would not use their services as I had an appointment with another doctor in a few days (who takes only a few days to upload the results). PLUS, the doctor's fee is $70 more than the doctor I selected initially.
They "bought" me with the same day appointment offer... I thought I will save some time.. In reality I lost more than 7 days (and trust me, those 7 days are very important for me)
That is why it is always wise to research a doctor you plan to go to: http://www.ratemds.com/doctor-ratings/42289/Dr-Inna-Roitberg-Thornhill-ON.html

Almondjuice

Star Member
Mar 27, 2014
sordi2006 said:

Well, I went to the office for the same reason. They have same-day appointment and all the "cheaper" physicians were not available until one week later. Anyway, as you said, my case was not affected a lot. Best wishes to us all. :D

sordi2006

Feb 13, 2014
sashali78 said:
That is why it is always wise to research a doctor you plan to go to: http://www.ratemds.com/doctor-ratings/42289/Dr-Inna-Roitberg-Thornhill-ON.html
I did check this web site before coming to her office. Most of the comments are regarding her skills. I don't really care about the quality of the her work. I doubt any CIC panel doctor would spend a considerable amount of time to assess your health well (and you gotta admit that you are doing this medical test not to access your health but because this is a requirement). It is business for them. I evaluated Inna in terms of her poor customer service. I don't mind paying a premium at all as long as it does not take 3 weeks to release results of 3 simple tests (which should take 20-30 minutes in reality). I wouldn't even mind travelling to another place to get blood work and x-ray done as long as they could release results sooner.

Terrible terrible experience!