+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone did the "BTEC Level 7 Diploma and Extended Diploma in Mgmt" please help

EEBANKER

Star Member
Feb 3, 2015
Dears,
Good day,
I was wondering if the BTEC Level 7 Diploma and Extended Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership accredited by the WES ? the short 9 months one with 60 credit ? or only the extended one with 120 credited? did it got qualified as equivalent in WES ECA and gave points ? please help as I am in the process of making decisions.
Thank you

yaqoob427

Jan 9, 2016
I have been waiting for the answer since February but couldn't get it from anywhere, i can make it sure that if one has done it after doing bachelors (2-3 years duration) it would be considered as two degrees and if its done after completion of 4 years bachelors it would be considered as masters degree. My own reasearch with the help of an immigration consultant.

modibitar1

Feb 26, 2018
Dears,
Good day,
I was wondering if the BTEC Level 7 Diploma and Extended Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership accredited by the WES ? the short 9 months one with 60 credit ? or only the extended one with 120 credited? did it got qualified as equivalent in WES ECA and gave points ? please help as I am in the process of making decisions.
Thank you
Hi EEBANKER, Have you got an answer if the BTEC Level 7 Diploma and Extended Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership accredited by the WES ? I want to start the course ?!

Thanks in advance

modibitar1

Feb 26, 2018
I have been waiting for the answer since February but couldn't get it from anywhere, i can make it sure that if one has done it after doing bachelors (2-3 years duration) it would be considered as two degrees and if its done after completion of 4 years bachelors it would be considered as masters degree. My own reasearch with the help of an immigration consultant.

Hi Yaqoob, Have you got an answer if the BTEC Level 7 Diploma and Extended Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership accredited by the WES ? I want to start the course , it is a very confusing decision to make honestly !

Thanks in advance

Jul 29, 2017
Hi. I have the same inquiry. I have 4 years Bachelors Degree accredited by WES and planning to take BTEC Level 7 Diploma and Extended Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership in UAE for 8 months. Hope you can help us with this matter.

Reactions: Ashsha and ht0107

ht0107

Aug 17, 2017
Hi. I have the same inquiry. I have 4 years Bachelors Degree accredited by WES and planning to take BTEC Level 7 Diploma and Extended Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership in UAE for 8 months. Hope you can help us with this matter.
Hi tweetfernandez,

Have you applied for BTEC Level 7 Extended Diploma? Please share with me in case you get the WES evaluation.

Thanks for your help.

Ashsha

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
I’m also waiting for this answer. Planning to start the course.

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
I’m also waiting for this answer. Planning to start the course.
you ll get a positive result with ICES, just make sure it is at least 120 credits and you can go with level 5 instead of Level 7.

Fadee

Oct 25, 2018
Please answer me I have btec level7 and now I'm about to complete my mba topup after completion of my mba I'll send it for equivalency but the problem is I don't have and undergraduate degree I did HDA from sqa which is a customized award and on the basis of that HDA and experience I completed my level 7 and now mba.the question I have is that I do have level 7 and masters but not an undergraduate or bachelor degree what is my standing

Mar 17, 2018
Please answer me I have btec level7 and now I'm about to complete my mba topup after completion of my mba I'll send it for equivalency but the problem is I don't have and undergraduate degree I did HDA from sqa which is a customized award and on the basis of that HDA and experience I completed my level 7 and now mba.the question I have is that I do have level 7 and masters but not an undergraduate or bachelor degree what is my standing
Kindly advise if you have received any reply to your query?
I am about to start the level 7 diploma and i will go for topup MBA too

Ashsha

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
Hi tweetfernandez,

Have you applied for BTEC Level 7 Extended Diploma? Please share with me in case you get the WES evaluation.

Thanks for your help.
Hasn't anyone still got the Level 7 evaluated by WES?? :(

wardahjb

Aug 5, 2018
Hi,
I would like to do Level 7 Diploma in Healthcare Management from UK, CMI (Chartered Management Institute ). Please advice me WES will evaluate my diploma to equal masters or not?