+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone diagonised with latent TB, redone med??

Aroonabi

Star Member
Jan 14, 2016
Hi, i had done my med back in jan 22. i was asked to do culture or sputum test. It took 3 months to get the result. The result came out negative and I passed the medical exam.
Now if i do the med again, the old culture report will do or, do i need to take culture test again??

mcassim87

Jul 1, 2017
Hi, i had done my med back in jan 22. i was asked to do culture or sputum test. It took 3 months to get the result. The result came out negative and I passed the medical exam.
Now if i do the med again, the old culture report will do or, do i need to take culture test again??
Hi, which country ??
i did my medical on 29th Nov, they asked me for sputum test on 4,5,6 Dec, and re xray date is 1st march 2018 ??
did you get re xray date for your 1st medical or was it passed after your sputum results were negative ??

mcassim87

Jul 1, 2017
also i have heard that medical results are applicable for 6 months so i reckon you will need to appear again, unless you were in contact with your local medical assessment center.

Aroonabi

Star Member
Jan 14, 2016
Hi, which country ??
i did my medical on 29th Nov, they asked me for sputum test on 4,5,6 Dec, and re xray date is 1st march 2018 ??
did you get re xray date for your 1st medical or was it passed after your sputum results were negative ??
After sputum test result was negative.

mcassim87

Jul 1, 2017
After sputum test result was negative.
Hi
That's what I am trying to ask, did they ask you for 2nd xray when your sputum results were negative, did they even give you date for 2nd xray?

My sputum results are not yet come out but they gave me 2nd xray date on the same day I gave my medical, that is 29th Nov

Aroonabi

Star Member
Jan 14, 2016
Hi
That's what I am trying to ask, did they ask you for 2nd xray when your sputum results were negative, did they even give you date for 2nd xray?

My sputum results are not yet come out but they gave me 2nd xray date on the same day I gave my medical, that is 29th Nov
Yes they did ask me for new xray even after the result was negative. No need to worry.