+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone CEC assigned to officer B6637 in VO Ottawa?

yORha_anDrOId

Star Member
Jan 8, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Those CEC applicant whose background check is still pending, anyone assigned to officer B6637 in VO Ottawa and got DM/COPR recently? This officer has never touched my file since June till now.

aStro_01

Apr 1, 2021
Those CEC applicant whose background check is still pending, anyone assigned to officer B6637 in VO Ottawa and got DM/COPR recently? This officer has never touched my file since June till now.
Hi! In the same boat here! My file hasn't been touched since June and biometrics is still pending. Tried everything: ordering GCMS, calling cic, webforms etc... and no luck. I guess we just have to wait. So frustrating...

yORha_anDrOId

Star Member
Jan 8, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hi! In the same boat here! My file hasn't been touched since June and biometrics is still pending. Tried everything: ordering GCMS, calling cic, webforms etc... and no luck. I guess we just have to wait. So frustrating...
what's your AOR? Mine is April 8 2020, this B6637 clown has been sleeping for almost a year now :(

aStro_01

Apr 1, 2021
it’s a good sign, they started working on your application. You will probably get ppr soon. I’ve got nothing yet

yORha_anDrOId

Star Member
Jan 8, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
it’s a good sign, they started working on your application. You will probably get ppr soon. I’ve got nothing yet
Hopefully, maybe it was just a system glitch... anyway hope both of us can have some good news soon!

yORha_anDrOId

Star Member
Jan 8, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Got a gu today, my medicals expired. What’s your news?
My GU is a bit wired. I got a GU before the day my medical expired, but nothing changed; then the next day after my medical expired, I got another update that my medical was reviewed and passed again; however, yesterday, my medical changed to "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes." :( Don't know what all this nonsense is about, perhaps they are all some kind of system glitch.

aStro_01

Apr 1, 2021
My GU is a bit wired. I got a GU before the day my medical expired, but nothing changed; then the next day after my medical expired, I got another update that my medical was reviewed and passed again; however, yesterday, my medical changed to "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes." :( Don't know what all this nonsense is about, perhaps they are all some kind of system glitch.
Did you get PR? Finally I've got it!!!

aStro_01

Apr 1, 2021
Congrats! I haven't got anything yet :( No movement after medical extended 2 weeks ago.
Did you get any GU before you get PR?

Thank you! It was a long wait full of stress and frustration. Good news for you too because B6637 is finally awake :) so don’t worry, you gonna get it soon. My friend who applied in February 2021 also got PR in the same day, lol. It took 2 months for him and 12 for me:confused:
I had a GU a week after my medical expired. Then, I saw that medical was extended and approximately 2-3 weeks later I got PR. Nothing was on my email at that time though.

Also, you had a GU on April 14th and mine was on 16th, I didn’t notice it at first.. nothing was changed on my profile even medical was not expired and now I can see that background check was completed on April 16th. So, maybe your background check is already done. You should probably get PR in 2-4 weeks!

Last edited:

yORha_anDrOId

Star Member
Jan 8, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Thank you! It was a long wait full of stress and frustration. Good news for you too because B6637 is finally awake :) so don’t worry, you gonna get it soon. My friend who applied in February 2021 also got PR in the same day, lol. It took 2 months for him and 12 for me:confused:
I had a GU a week after my medical expired. Then, I saw that medical was extended and approximately 2-3 weeks later I got PR. Nothing was on my email at that time though.

Also, you had a GU on April 14th and mine was on 16th, I didn’t notice it at first.. nothing was changed on my profile even medical was not expired and now I can see that background check was completed on April 16th. So, maybe your background check is already done. You should probably get PR in 2-4 weeks!
Thanks, hope you're right! I'll pray that B6637 has really done something to my profile...

yORha_anDrOId

Star Member
Jan 8, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......

Just called IRCC and agent told me my application has actually been approved. Just waiting for the local to issue CoPR!

Reactions: amala1611