+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

anyone can help me from exprience please..

Andy2301

Aug 29, 2021
hello, my name andy. im from indonesia. i have some question and i hope you guys can help and give me best opinion
in this case i want to visit canada this year (around november or december), but this my first time to travel outside indonesia, so of course i don't have travel history visit on my passport, and i want to tell you im still student (24 years old) but i already ask to my campus about letter of proofing if im student.

so my question is:
1. i will showing my round trip ticket for flight, showing my itinerary, showing proof of hotel booking, showing my travel insurance, and proof that I'm a student from campus like my ID student, it's strong enough for my visa to be approved?
2. and about money, I have to prove my bank statement right? then what is the minimum amount of money I have to prepare for my visa to be approved in my case?
3. and if anyone here who can help me with my case, maybe you guys are consulting field, lawyers or something that understands about my case and able to guarantee my visa approve, I will pay for your efforts. don't worry

kind regards

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
hello, my name andy. im from indonesia. i have some question and i hope you guys can help and give me best opinion
in this case i want to visit canada this year (around november or december), but this my first time to travel outside indonesia, so of course i don't have travel history visit on my passport, and i want to tell you im still student (24 years old) but i already ask to my campus about letter of proofing if im student.

so my question is:
1. i will showing my round trip ticket for flight, showing my itinerary, showing proof of hotel booking, showing my travel insurance, and proof that I'm a student from campus like my ID student, it's strong enough for my visa to be approved?
2. and about money, I have to prove my bank statement right? then what is the minimum amount of money I have to prepare for my visa to be approved in my case?
3. and if anyone here who can help me with my case, maybe you guys are consulting field, lawyers or something that understands about my case and able to guarantee my visa approve, I will pay for your efforts. don't worry

kind regards
Whqt is the reason for your travel? How long do you wan5 to remain and where do you want to go? Is someone inviting you to Canada? Are you vaccinated with AZ, Pfizer, Moderna or J&J? Canada is an extremely unusual destination for your first international travel destination mostly because of the cost. As a student it is an even more unusual first travel destination. Are you trying to remain in Canada permanently?

Andy2301

Aug 29, 2021
Whqt is the reason for your travel? How long do you wan5 to remain and where do you want to go? Is someone inviting you to Canada? Are you vaccinated with AZ, Pfizer, Moderna or J&J? Canada is an extremely unusual destination for your first international travel destination mostly because of the cost. As a student it is an even more unusual first travel destination. Are you trying to remain in Canada permanently?
Actually I have a friend there, but he still only has a work permit. no, I just want to visit, maybe only 2 weeks

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Actually I have a friend there, but he still only has a work permit. no, I just want to visit, maybe only 2 weeks
It will likely be tough to get a TRV but no harm trying. It is often pretty difficult for students and young professionals to get a TRV because they don’t have a lot of ties to their home country (property, spouse/children) and usually they don’t have a large amount of disposable income. The fact that you haven’t travelled before and Canada is an unusual first trip because of the expense will raise questions about whether you may want to remain Canada. Are you vaccinated with one of the 4 vaccines approved in Canada?

Andy2301

Aug 29, 2021
but for money i can proof around CAD6000, this money exclude ticket, and hotels

Andy2301

Aug 29, 2021
It will likely be tough to get a TRV but no harm trying. It is often pretty difficult for students and young professionals to get a TRV because they don’t have a lot of ties to their home country (property, spouse/children) and usually they don’t have a large amount of disposable income. The fact that you haven’t travelled before and Canada is an unusual first trip because of the expense will raise questions about whether you may want to remain Canada. Are you vaccinated with one of the 4 vaccines approved in Canada?
yeah i know, but i can show letter from my campus, and return for flight ticket. and money around CAD6000. and for vaccine, i got second shots vaccine of sinovac

Andy2301

Aug 29, 2021
or is there anything my friend can do for me? invitation letter just if he got PR right?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
yeah i know, but i can show letter from my campus, and return for flight ticket. and money around CAD6000. and for vaccine, i got second shots vaccine of sinovac
Sinovac won’t count so there is likely no option for you to travel to Canada for quite some time. 6K is not a lot of money. You could end up spending a large portion of your savings on a trip to see a friend which would raise concerns. Proof of your continued studies isn’t very strong ties because people can abandon their studies or transfer to another schools. You should include proof of current enrolment and enrolment for the semester plus proof of payment when you apply for TRV because some ties is better than no ties. No there isn’t anything your friend can do except provide an invitation letter for you. Don’t purchase any ticket until you have proof that you have a TRV and that you meet the conditions to travel. You can provide a sample itinerary from an airline or travel website.

Andy2301

Aug 29, 2021
Sinovac won’t count so there is likely no option for you to travel to Canada for quite some time. 6K is not a lot of money. You could end up spending a large portion of your savings on a trip to see a friend which would raise concerns. Proof of your continued studies isn’t very strong ties because people can abandon their studies or transfer to another schools. You should include proof of current enrolment and enrolment for the semester plus proof of payment when you apply for TRV because some ties is better than no ties. No there isn’t anything your friend can do except provide an invitation letter for you. Don’t purchase any ticket until you have proof that you have a TRV and that you meet the conditions to travel. You can provide a sample itinerary from an airline or travel website.
then what is the minimum amount of money I have to save to be a little safe until December? and proof like semester payment does it help a bit? And can my friend who just has a work permit give me an invitation letter?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
then what is the minimum amount of money I have to save to be a little safe until December? and proof like semester payment does it help a bit? And can my friend who just has a work permit give me an invitation letter?
I can’t imagine Canada is going to accept any visitor who hasn’t been vaccinated with Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca or johnson&johnson for a very long time especially in the case of visitors for tourism and not very close family members. There is no exact sum but if you are a young person it doesn’t make sense to spend such a large percentage of your savings on a 2 week vacation. There will be concerns that you have other intentions. Are you visiting a gf or bf?

Andy2301

Aug 29, 2021
I can’t imagine Canada is going to accept any visitor who hasn’t been vaccinated with Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca or johnson&johnson for a very long time especially in the case of visitors for tourism and not very close family members. There is no exact sum but if you are a young person it doesn’t make sense to spend such a large percentage of your savings on a 2 week vacation. There will be concerns that you have other intentions. Are you visiting a gf or bf?
I visit my bf, but he just still have work permit. But if I reduce my total visiting days. like only 10 or 9 days. how?. And about vaccine, I'm not flight directly on December, maybe January or February. I hope at that time covid will be better.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I visit my bf, but he just still have work permit. But if I reduce my total visiting days. like only 10 or 9 days. how?. And about vaccine, I'm not flight directly on December, maybe January or February. I hope at that time covid will be better.
Trying to visit your bf is a bit of a catch 22. It will provide a good reason as to why you are determined to come to Canada as your first international trip and with your level of savings but it can also create concern that you won’t leave Canada. Covid isn’t going anywhere. I can’t imagine that Canada is going to stop letting in visitors without being vaccinated with one of the 4 vaccines approved in Canada anytime soon especially in the next 6 months although it is a fluid situation so nothing is 100%. Reducing your length of stay won’t make a huge difference and you must stay over 15 days to visit Canada at the moment. Because you have received Sinovac you will not be exempt from quarantine. Based on the current policies you would need to be in quarantine for 14 days without contact with non-traveller and couldn’t leave the property of your quarantine location. It also just doesn’t make sense to travel for a short period of time and spend all that money to end up in quarantine for 14 days.

Andy2301

Aug 29, 2021
Trying to visit your bf is a bit of a catch 22. It will provide a good reason as to why you are determined to come to Canada as your first international trip and with your level of savings but it can also create concern that you won’t leave Canada. Covid isn’t going anywhere. I can’t imagine that Canada is going to stop letting in visitors without being vaccinated with one of the 4 vaccines approved in Canada anytime soon especially in the next 6 months although it is a fluid situation so nothing is 100%. Reducing your length of stay won’t make a huge difference and you must stay over 15 days to visit Canada at the moment. Because you have received Sinovac you will not be exempt from quarantine. Based on the current policies you would need to be in quarantine for 14 days without contact with non-traveller and couldn’t leave the property of your quarantine location. It also just doesn’t make sense to travel for a short period of time and spend all that money to end up in quarantine for 14 days.
Yeah.. this what make me worry, but I have second ways too. If I take study there I confused about proof of money, how much money we must proof for ideal if I take study visa? (Excluding tuition fees, ticket, etc)

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Yeah.. this what make me worry, but I have second ways too. If I take study there I confused about proof of money, how much money we must proof for ideal if I take study visa? (Excluding tuition fees, ticket, etc)
Not sure what you mean by second ways. For study permit normally you should be able to prove tuition plus 10k or a minimum of 25k plus a way to be able to pay for subsequent years of tuition. Either proof of enough personal savings or proof that you (or you family supporting your studies) are able to save enough income to be able to pay for future costs. In order to get approved for a study permit you must show that the program in Canada makes sense based on previous education and work history and will lead to career advancement in your home country. Unless you are doing a masters or PhD it is can be difficult to secure a study permit while already in Canada because you must show ties to your home country and have proof that you will return home country after your studies. Masters from most schools and PhDs are treated differently because most attending these programs are usually genuine students and studying is not purely for immigration purposes. Having a partner in Canada also makes it difficult to show that you will return home after your studies. If you want to remain in Canada the easiest way is to get married and have your spouse apply for a WP for you if they are working in an NOC 0, A or B job. If you are clear about your true intentions and situation it is easier for people to provide advice.

Andy2301

Aug 29, 2021
Not sure what you mean by second ways. For study permit normally you should be able to prove tuition plus 10k or a minimum of 25k plus a way to be able to pay for subsequent years of tuition. Either proof of enough personal savings or proof that you (or you family supporting your studies) are able to save enough income to be able to pay for future costs. In order to get approved for a study permit you must show that the program in Canada makes sense based on previous education and work history and will lead to career advancement in your home country. Unless you are doing a masters or PhD it is can be difficult to secure a study permit while already in Canada because you must show ties to your home country and have proof that you will return home country after your studies. Masters from most schools and PhDs are treated differently because most attending these programs are usually genuine students and studying is not purely for immigration purposes. Having a partner in Canada also makes it difficult to show that you will return home after your studies. If you want to remain in Canada the easiest way is to get married and have your spouse apply for a WP for you if they are working in an NOC 0, A or B job. If you are clear about your true intentions and situation it is easier for people to provide advice.
Ok hehehe.. and what do u think if my BF asking his friend( already got PR) to give me invitation letter. Is that possible?