+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

anyone applying in sheridan college for sept 2014 intake?

sajal sharma

Nov 6, 2013
omi khan said:
sajal i want to know the application procedure..plz do share no one is sharing :(
also let me know if any one of you get your degrees evaluated from World Education Service (WES) for credential evaluation and how much time they took for evaluation..thanking you in anticipation
there was a fare organised by Canam Consultants in Delhi on 19th september....i met the college representative there and showed her my documents.She just asked me to pay application fee of $20 CAD and submit a set of notarised documents. After 20 odd days i recieved an offer of acceptance from them.
that is it...

omi khan

Nov 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sajal sharma said:
there was a fare organised by Canam Consultants in Delhi on 19th september....i met the college representative there and showed her my documents.She just asked me to pay application fee of $20 CAD and submit a set of notarised documents. After 20 odd days i recieved an offer of acceptance from them.
that is it...
okk..i thought you applied by yourself..thanks anyways :)
have u applied for sept intake andd in which course??

omi khan

Nov 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sajal sharma said:
that is it...
if you could please share which documents you submitted to the college representative at the fair so that i can make a list of desired documents..many thanks :)

navkaur

Jul 9, 2011
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
25-04-2017
Med's Request
Pre-medical
Med's Done....
15-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-11-2017
you should contact the college directly in order to know exact documents required.. read the website instructions...

omi khan

Nov 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
navkaur said:
you should contact the college directly in order to know exact documents required.. read the website instructions...
they require me to get my bachelor degree to be evaluated for credential purpose from World Education Service(WES). Also there is no list of required documents provided on their website. First i have to apply online after that they will send a link and student id to upload documents on that link. But it is not mentioned their what documents to upload.

If you remember what documents you submitted at the time of applying for admission, do tell, so that i can prepare my documents in advance in order to avoid any delay.

I shall be thankful to you for this :)

navkaur

Jul 9, 2011
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
25-04-2017
Med's Request
Pre-medical
Med's Done....
15-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-11-2017
I uploaded my all education qualifications, resume, ielts, sop (covering letter). They did evaluation themselves. First upload all, atleast get ur ID number. You can do WES, they take 3 working days after they got their required docs..

omi khan

Nov 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
navkaur said:
I uploaded my all education qualifications, resume, ielts, sop (covering letter). They did evaluation themselves. First upload all, atleast get ur ID number. You can do WES, they take 3 working days after they got their required docs..
thanks :) you mean to say i should go for online application? no need to wait for credential evaluation report from WES??

navkaur

Jul 9, 2011
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
25-04-2017
Med's Request
Pre-medical
Med's Done....
15-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-11-2017
yes, first get ur ID

Gopi559

Oct 31, 2013
i had applied on october 25.. still waiting for offer letter dude..
i had applied for diploma in mechanical engineering