+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone applying for study visa in Nairobi or within Africa

777x

Apr 17, 2018
Here goes my experience with the CIC. I got admission for a flight training In Winnipeg Canada last year October and the program was to start in January so in late November I submitted my application for a Canadian study permit through Vfs global and on 14th December when I collected my application CIC denied me a visa citing my personal assets and reason of visit. I used my sponsor's bank statements and there was enough cash plus he did right a letter saying that he's the one going to pay for my flight training fees. I submitted all the documents as per the checklist but did not submit my own Bank statement so after the rejection I contacted the school and they gave me a detailed letter of acceptance. My sponsor also gave me another well detailed letter saying that he will sponsor me and he even attached his identification documents and another bank statement and the letter was in his company letterhead.I also printed my own bank statement though the amount was less than 150k but is still enough to pay for the round trip air ticket. I also did submit a sworn affidavit stating that I'll come back to Kenya once I clear my studies. I submitted the application the last week of March and my program is suppose to start on the first week of May 2018 but again modular flight trainings can begun anytime because its normal a student and the instructor alone. This time round I submitted so many extra documents including the police good conduct certificate, extra family information and all of my academic documents plus other extra trainings that I've been able to attend. Am not married and I've been out of active employment for now 4 months. I already have Diploma in Airport operations and is to go for Commercial Pilot License but today I again did received a second rejection letter from CIC with the same reasons plus an extra reason saying that my travel history. Am planning to apply for the third time kindly advice what could be the reason that has made the Nairobi visa office to reject me twice?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.