+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone apply from ryiadh on 20th of June!!

A.b

Dec 8, 2015
HI everyone, I have applied on 20th June, until now nothing coming up no update its just under processing, I applied offline and I sand email to them on 24th of July, a week ago i got a message for them says :

Dear Applicant,

Your application is still under processing. We have not yet received the necessary clearances to finalize your application.

Please note that we cannot give you an exact date on which your application will be finalized.
=============
Even i go to the embassy, they just talked to me in window, and I explained to them everything, they said we are sorry!!

My flight from my scholarship is on 25th of this month, it's stress me so much ever day!!

If someone need to help me, tell and I hope it's working!

gaba

Star Member
Feb 1, 2017
HI everyone, I have applied on 20th June, until now nothing coming up no update its just under processing, I applied offline and I sand email to them on 24th of July, a week ago i got a message for them says :

Dear Applicant,

Your application is still under processing. We have not yet received the necessary clearances to finalize your application.

Please note that we cannot give you an exact date on which your application will be finalized.
=============
Even i go to the embassy, they just talked to me in window, and I explained to them everything, they said we are sorry!!

My flight from my scholarship is on 25th of this month, it's stress me so much ever day!!

If someone need to help me, tell and I hope it's working!
Hello
These are things that are beyond our control. No one can do anything about this. Be calm and have patience.