+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone applied under NOC 1215 , please share your experience!!

Omar Kamel

Aug 13, 2017
i will open my EE profile real soon and i will be basing my work experience under NOC 1215 , if anyone would be kind to share his experience on how it ended up with him/her applying for the same noc number

Job Title: Operations coordinator (in a freight forwarding company)

Job duties as below:

·Effectively manage the inbound/outbound processing of freights via sea, air and land.
·Coordinate with clearance and delivery department to ensure Clients shipments are delivered and picked up timely and damage free.
·Oversee operations of clearance and delivery department to ensure efficient loading, unloading, and processing of Clients shipments.
·Coordinate with Custom Broker to review the proper custom tariff classification and ensure faster clearance of goods.
·Supervise the activities related to the yard/warehouse/dispatch functions to ensure customer satisfaction and established profit/production goals are met.
·Monitor shipment movements and arrange for shipping documents prior to its arrival.
·Work closely together with sales department by monitoring transportation costs to ensure low cost with high service levels.
·Provide guidance and coaching to newly joined employees in the department.
·Submit weekly Report of Work progress to Sales & Operations Managers.
·Perform other duties as assigned.

thanks in advance

Omar Kamel

Aug 13, 2017
Hi
Did not open a profile yet but planning on to open one very soon under a different noc number which turned out to be more safer than this one
Wish me luck and good luck to you too

Reactions: aponce7