+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

anyone applied in 2013 from SK still waiting for test?

suresure

Nov 29, 2013
can anyone share the timeline please?

anyone call CIC or get ATIP to know why it takes so long for test?

sept15

Champion Member
Sep 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
suresure said:
anyone has updates?

why takes so long?what is going on?
dude, you need to calm down.. NO ONE has received any test if they have applied for Citizenship in Sask after July/August 2013... If you have applied in Oct, expect the test in January 2015 or February 2015 or around that time.... This is the routine/normal timing for Sask. Expect to wait for 10-11 months after your file has been transferred to Sask...

sept15

Champion Member
Sep 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
suresure said:
can anyone share the timeline please?

anyone call CIC or get ATIP to know why it takes so long for test?
You may expect your test in December 2014 the earliest.. this is the most earliest you can expect it.... i think from Sask timelines...

suresure

Nov 29, 2013
sept15 said:
You may expect your test in December 2014 the earliest.. this is the most earliest you can expect it.... i think from Sask timelines...
Thanks!

but may I know how do you know that?

our file is sitting in local for 7 months, no response, I am not sure what happened

suresure

Nov 29, 2013
in GTA those are big cities, people easily got test 2-3 months or shorter after file transfer,

SK is not big, less people, so it should easily to schedule test right? it should not take 10 months after file transfer.

Anyway, thank you everyone. just wait!

sept15

Champion Member
Sep 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
suresure said:
in GTA those are big cities, people easily got test 2-3 months or shorter after file transfer,

SK is not big, less people, so it should easily to schedule test right? it should not take 10 months after file transfer.

Anyway, thank you everyone. just wait!
that question is beyond me but Yes, Sask is quite slow in processing applications compared to GTA. Same is MB and AB... So you are not alone. Hang tight and enjoy the summer....

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sept15 said:
that question is beyond me but Yes, Sask is quite slow in processing applications compared to GTA. Same is MB and AB... So you are not alone. Hang tight and enjoy the summer....
BC is very slow as well, CIC isnt putting enough funding for western provinces, but nothing we can do

Simkr

Jul 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am still waiting for test invite. my file is sitting in Saskatoon office over 9 months (Dec 5, 2013).

Happygolucky_again

Star Member
Nov 13, 2013
Guys, Just hang in there...there is light at the end of the tunnel. Got my invitation for oath ceremony in mail today for October in Regina... Hang tight and enjoy the precious summer....

By the way, my timeline if it is helpful:
Applied from Regina: Mar 2013
Discover Canada: July 2013
RQ from Saskatoon: Sep 2013
Test: June 2014
Oath: Oct 2014.

janoo

May 16, 2014
Congratulation...enjoy the fruit of your hard waiting time...

All others waiting for file movement be patient check my status am
waiting for last 32 month... no reply since I submitted my RQ for
last 18 months.

suresure

Nov 29, 2013
Simkr said:
I am still waiting for test invite. my file is sitting in Saskatoon office over 9 months (Dec 5, 2013).
I heard that they should schedule test in 9 months after file transferred to local office right?

Did you ask?

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Happygolucky_again said:
Guys, Just hang in there...there is light at the end of the tunnel. Got my invitation for oath ceremony in mail today for October in Regina... Hang tight and enjoy the precious summer....

By the way, my timeline if it is helpful:
Applied from Regina: Mar 2013
Discover Canada: July 2013
RQ from Saskatoon: Sep 2013
Test: June 2014
Oath: Oct 2014.

already shedule Oath to Oct? wow,

suresure

Nov 29, 2013
sept15 said:
dude, you need to calm down.. NO ONE has received any test if they have applied for Citizenship in Sask after July/August 2013... If you have applied in Oct, expect the test in January 2015 or February 2015 or around that time.... This is the routine/normal timing for Sask. Expect to wait for 10-11 months after your file has been transferred to Sask...
hi, do you have any idea why it take 1 year to schedule a test? because not enough staffs or applicants?
it does not make sense to hold the file for 1 year for test, right?