Anyone applied from Jordan?

Maybe tommorow

Nov 2, 2020
My timeline is almost similar to yours,
Applied on May 6th
Biometrics completed on July 27th
AIP received on September 8th
But my DLI was added on November 17th
If it's online, it was most likely processed in Ankara. They said they'll send anyone who's approved very soon so expect it within two weeks

ZackKar

Nov 10, 2020
If it's online, it was most likely processed in Ankara. They said they'll send anyone who's approved very soon so expect it within two weeks
Yes it is online application.
how do you know that it was processed in Ankara? And who told you that they will send it very soon?
I am asking because I couldn’t contact with anyone From here, I tried to call the VAC office in Amman or the embassy and sent two emails but no answer at all.

Maybe tommorow

Nov 2, 2020
Yes it is online application.
how do you know that it was processed in Ankara? And who told you that they will send it very soon?
I am asking because I couldn’t contact with anyone From here, I tried to call the VAC office in Amman or the embassy and sent two emails but no answer at all.
My GCMS notes and emails are from Ankara. And it's in their webinars they made that statement

Ahmed Alani

Star Member
Oct 22, 2020
My application was paper based complete with passports.. from erbil processing in Jordan.
Still under processing not final approved.
I got AIP only.

Does your application says decision approved??? And they request your passport??
Dear Mohammed, My case like you, also application paper-based complete with passport applied from Erbil, But I did not get AIP, just a medical request, 21 October got BVL and still waiting.

moha87a

Star Member
Apr 15, 2020
Dear Mohammed, My case like you, also application paper-based complete with passport applied from Erbil, But I did not get AIP, just a medical request, 21 October got BVL and still waiting.
Dear Ahmed

Apply for GCMS you will now what's happening with your application, my application included medical I done upfront medical test.

Are you Iraqi, working in university and have scholarship from the university?

Best of Luck.

Ahmed Alani

Star Member
Oct 22, 2020
Dear Ahmed

Apply for GCMS you will now what's happening with your application, my application included medical I done upfront medical test.

Are you Iraqi, working in university and have scholarship from the university?

Best of Luck.
Dear Mohammed,

I will apply for GCMS, Yes I am Iraqi, no I am going on my private study in college.

Regards,