+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone applied for the information systems business analysis program @ gbc for t

Feb 23, 2014
hello everyone,

I am applied for the pg information systems business analysis program @ gbc for the Sep 2014 intake,I haven't received my offer letter as yet.

I want to know about the future prospects of the course plus the co-op options?

Has anyone on earth done the course before????

propain

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2013
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Anyone applied for the information systems business analysis program @ gbc for t

very good program.

whats your profile like.

try to add a coop of one term if possible so you land with 4 terms and therefore a 3 year work permit guaranteed.

but 16 months should also technically land you in a 3 years work permit.

good luck with your endeavor.

cheers

Feb 23, 2014
Re: Anyone applied for the information systems business analysis program @ gbc for t

Hello,

The course has 3 semesters
2 theory and 1 co-op !
so that's one year in all.

propain

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2013
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

alright.

masters would be a good option too if you want to think on those lines.

chinmay phadke

Star Member
Apr 12, 2014

Hi jovita,

i had applied for same course as well...and have offer for sept 2014 intake
did u get the offer....??

i heard quite promising reviews about the course and employment prospects, while is realy helps for experienced graduates.

Feb 23, 2014

Hey,
I have the offer letter !
I am 90% going for the course!

chinmay phadke

Star Member
Apr 12, 2014

gr8, congratss!!

i have accepted as well, going through payment process.

chinmay phadke

Star Member
Apr 12, 2014

nyce :)

my name is chinmay phadke, i am from thane, maharashtra.
i have total 3.2 yrs of experience in software testing profile.

dyana30

Jan 5, 2014

Hi guys,

I'm considering to take the same study as you in 2015 or 2016 intake.
Could you advise whether the program is categorized as full time program? How's the job prospect for the program? Since the program is delivered in combined learning, face-to-face and online. I would to apply a PGWP visa once I've completed the study, and the visa's requirement is to attend full time program.

Thank you ! :)

Feb 23, 2014

i dont know any 1 who has done the course before thats the reason why i posted this topic nd yes its a full time course go through the course content its helpful

dyana30

Jan 5, 2014

Oh, so which university do you go then? :)
Yeah, I've read the program's content, I'm kinda confuse about full time and part time program. Most PG Dip programs are conducted in combined learning means the student will only attend the class for twice a week. Is that still classified as full time program?

chinmay phadke

Star Member
Apr 12, 2014

I talked to a guy who is doing this course dis yr, n councellor reviews as well
got to know that, this course edges over others especially for experienced IT professionals since it has a blend of technology & management.
also its a unique one(dat is only offered by GBC),content is updated frequently(atleast it is mentioned so). so is widely recognized and is in demand too.
thinking about job prospects, placement assistance is provided by GBC which lets u knw all opportunities suiting u..business analysis is a sought after profile...so v stand a chance..add to it exposure u get from co-op term, also u get prepared for IIBA certification.
all in all.....luks a promising PG course.
share your reviews as well :)

dyana30

Jan 5, 2014

Ah, that's such a relieving fact, chinmay phadke. Thank you for sharing! ;)
I'm just curios, is university's rank really matter in Canada, particularly from employer's perspective? How about the degree, such as Master, PG Dip, are those matter to find a job there?

Feb 23, 2014

Hey Chinmay,

which counsellor have you applied through?
and may i get your phone number so that I contact you ?