+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone Applied for Student Visa from Abu dhabi for Jan 2014 intake?

qweasdzxc

Star Member
Sep 15, 2013
Waiting.... :mad:

I applied for Student Visa from Abu Dhabi through VAC office for Sept 2013 intake, this is the 11th week for processing my application :(

I don't know how long it will take to finish background checks and take the final decision ?? ???

Ails

Star Member
Mar 4, 2013
qweasdzxc said:
Waiting.... :mad:

I applied for Student Visa from Abu Dhabi through VAC office for Sept 2013 intake, this is the 11th week for processing my application :(

I don't know how long it will take to finish background checks and take the final decision ?? ???
Hi Im sure your visa will be released. Good luck!

qweasdzxc

Star Member
Sep 15, 2013
Ails said:
Thanks..I hope get the visa as soon as possible (all Allah willing )....but can you tell me why you said that? ? :)

Do you get your visa or not ?? ::)

qweasdzxc

Star Member
Sep 15, 2013
Ails said:
You are right ;) ...
today, I got email from embassy that accept my visa and request my original passport..thanks Allah

houssine90

Oct 27, 2013
hi every one i am a qatari resident , and i applied online for my student visa thru the abudhabi embassey i got all the requiered papers uploded and provided now am on my 4th week and still didn't got any response ,i'm being little bit anxious about a small issue , i didnt live in qatar for a consecutive 6 months so i don't need a medical teste because i was at that time i was living at my country of origins wich is not included among the list of countries who needs medical i still want to upload some support documents but i dont know how please any help would be a life changer for me at this moment.

ahmed75

Oct 24, 2013
I applied on November 11th. Yesterday (29th December I got medical request).

Does anyone know how many days does it take after submitting medicals ?

k.m.elzeiny1995

Star Member
Nov 5, 2013
dubai - UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
abu Dhabi visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I applied online on 12th of November and got refused on the 19th of December . I applied again through the vfs on the 22nd of December . I am still waiting for there decision . I hope it comes this week or next week. all we have to say is insa Allah . I am going to centennial college to study mechanical engineering technology , I would like to know where most people that applied from Abu Dhabi VAC or embassy go to ?

??? ??? ??? :(

k.m.elzeiny1995

Star Member
Nov 5, 2013
dubai - UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
abu Dhabi visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ahmed75 said:
@ elzeiny1995 What were the reasons for ur refusal ?
missing some of financial support document .... I should show them that I have enough funds in the bank

rcpp

Star Member
Jan 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Passport Req..
27-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
30-07-2014
k.m.elzeiny1995 said:
missing some of financial support document .... I should show them that I have enough funds in the bank
Any updates mate?

ahmed75 said:
I applied on November 11th. Yesterday (29th December I got medical request).

Does anyone know how many days does it take after submitting medicals ?
Did you get the visa?