+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone Applied for Student Visa from Abu dhabi for Jan 2014 intake?

para bacha22

Star Member
Mar 30, 2013
Visa Office......
ABU DHABI (UAE)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am going to apply in Aug but honestly i am afraid of views of old applicants :(

Ails

Star Member
Mar 4, 2013
para bacha22 said:
I am going to apply in Aug but honestly i am afraid of views of old applicants :(
what happen with the old applicants? what is your nationality?

Thanks

Ails

Star Member
Mar 4, 2013
pscet said:
I will also be applying in Aug, may by 2nd week... still gathering the documents.
ok. do you have friends whose visa has been here in Abu Dhabi?

pscet

Star Member
Jun 15, 2013
Hmm... UAE timelines is 8 weeks as they mention in website and smtimes i have heard it may extend to 12 weeks.... yes there is one person tomsware from Qatar he applied for sep intake and he got approval.. so we have all genuine docs and have patience to wait, then i think it shud nt be a problem.

Ails

Star Member
Mar 4, 2013
Hi

Any updates anyone?

I submitted may docs via VAC office last August. 18. I am hoping for a positive result.

Thanks

Ails

Star Member
Mar 4, 2013
para bacha22 said:
Hi

Can you please help me on this. I got an email from the embassy regarding my student visa application which was submitted last Aug 18 through VAC office in Abu dhabi. here is the email:

We would like to inform you that your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office, on 18 Aug 2013 to the Canada Visa Application Centre.
You can track the status of your application through our website mentioned below using your tracking number.
Tracking Number:_______________
http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada

How will I know if I got the visa or not?

Thanks

pscet

Star Member
Jun 15, 2013
Hey have u got any attachment with that mail... if yes, then may be u can see wat's the status... else I think u need to wait for passport.. Don't worry jus keep hopes and do let us know the outcome...

AABH

Sep 8, 2013
I'm from Yemen and I got Visa :p

I applied for Student Visa from Abu Dhabi through VAC office for Sept 2013 intake, it takes me 8 weeks to get visa :D

qweasdzxc

Star Member
Sep 15, 2013
I applied for Student Visa from Abu Dhabi through VAC office for Sept 2013 intake, this is the 10th week for processing my application :( .. before three days I got e-mail from embassy, they told me:
(( All applications for temporary residence in Canada are subject to statutory requirements, including background checks. These requirements must be satisfied before an applicant may be granted temporary resident status. We are currently conducting certain background investigations. As these are conducted by outside agencies, we are not in a position to determine when your application will be finalized.

We can appreciate that you anxiously awaiting news about your application. Please rest assured that we will be in contact with you as soon as possible. ))

I don't know how long it will take to finish background checks and take the final decision ?? ??? :-[

para bacha22

Star Member
Mar 30, 2013
Visa Office......
ABU DHABI (UAE)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ails said:
Hi

Can you please help me on this. I got an email from the embassy regarding my student visa application which was submitted last Aug 18 through VAC office in Abu dhabi. here is the email:

We would like to inform you that your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office, on 18 Aug 2013 to the Canada Visa Application Centre.
You can track the status of your application through our website mentioned below using your tracking number.
Tracking Number:_______________
http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada

How will I know if I got the visa or not?

Thanks
ALLAH KAREEM :)

pscet

Star Member
Jun 15, 2013
Hi All,

Bad news guys.... Even I got the same mail and pp y'day.... Mine got rejection... with below reasons:

1) Low family ties and canadian ties
2) Job prospects after completion
3) No Guarantee of returning
4) Travel History