Feb 14, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-08-2018
Hi
I have sent my documents for ECA via India post on 11th Apr.As per normal delivery standards,it was supposed to reach 17th Apr.But mine is yet to reach.After great struggle and chasing of various authorities, I came to know that it is stuck somewhere between local cargo at Toronto airport and Canada post.
From India Post,Jet Airways carried my consignment and delivered to a local cargo WFS at Toronto.
WFS claims they have delivered it to Canada post with no receipt bill in return,but Canada post denies it.
I have a set of references numbers with me(consignment id,AirWay Bill number,Speed post article number).
But none has helped me so far.
Can anybody help me on this please?

Thanks in advance!

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Hi
I have sent my documents for ECA via India post on 11th Apr.As per normal delivery standards,it was supposed to reach 17th Apr.But mine is yet to reach.After great struggle and chasing of various authorities, I came to know that it is stuck somewhere between local cargo at Toronto airport and Canada post.
From India Post,Jet Airways carried my consignment and delivered to a local cargo WFS at Toronto.
WFS claims they have delivered it to Canada post with no receipt bill in return,but Canada post denies it.
I have a set of references numbers with me(consignment id,AirWay Bill number,Speed post article number).
But none has helped me so far.
Can anybody help me on this please?

Thanks in advance!
Did you check with the ECA authority if they were received? There are a few cases where tracking info isn't reliable.