ANYBODY WITH DECISION MADE FOR MORE THAN TWO MONTHS/

muhammadanas1987

Star Member
Apr 11, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
do we have anyone here who status has been DM for more than two months.. or is it exceptionally me? :'( :'( :'(

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
muhammadanas1987 said:
do we have anyone here who status has been DM for more than two months.. or is it exceptionally me? :'( :'( :'(
Your case is exceptionally strange, in my opinion I think CIC has forgotten your application. Why not order GCMS Notes.

purohit

Star Member
Feb 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2015
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
05-05-2015
IELTS Request
Initally submitted
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
13-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2015
muhammadanas1987 said:
U r fsw, April 10 ITA and May 29 AOR and you got DM in July? That's way too early. It could either be that they forgot your application after DM or they are waiting to process April 10 ITA and will send you PPR along with them or that DM is actually a useless update and has nothing to do with PPR..

Haven't you ordered Gcms notes? If you did could your share with us, it will throw real light on what actually DM is.

muhammadanas1987

Star Member
Apr 11, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
purohit said:
U r fsw, April 10 ITA and May 29 AOR and you got DM in July? That's way too early. It could either be that they forgot your application after DM or they are waiting to process April 10 ITA and will send you PPR along with them or that DM is actually a useless update and has nothing to do with PPR..

Haven't you ordered Gcms notes? If you did could your share with us, it will throw real light on what actually DM is.
Hope whatever they are up to is positive .. I don't think I can order GCMS notes as I am an outlander applicant.. I did raise a CSE some two weeks back. No reply yet..