+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anybody who got visa approval under Non-Spp who applied last week of November..

Manpreet_KSD

Dec 26, 2016
You will get to know once you see your passport. It will be received by today. it takes one day. Hope for good. Let us know if you get the visa

xmanpreetkaurx

Dec 23, 2016
Guys ! Embassy will be closed for another 3 days then how we all will get our passports today, i even applied offline via vfs jal on 16th nov and it was forwarded to vfs chd on 17th nov and i just checked my passport status, and my file is still under process, my classes will begin on 2nd january,,, how can embassy delay visas even when they know every detail of our documents ??

parasth

Star Member
Dec 21, 2016
xmanpreetkaurx said:
Guys ! Embassy will be closed for another 3 days then how we all will get our passports today, i even applied offline via vfs jal on 16th nov and it was forwarded to vfs chd on 17th nov and i just checked my passport status, and my file is still under process, my classes will begin on 2nd january,,, how can embassy delay visas even when they know every detail of our documents ??
Now the only thing you can do is to ask your school or university for extention of 1-2weeks

xmanpreetkaurx

Dec 23, 2016
shebby said:
have u got any approved email?
i hv got refused today
No ! Most of my friends got approved even they didnt receive any email from embassy. And mine was a offline application,, what was yours ?