+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anybody still waiting for Visa for May 2013 !!!

Star Member
Apr 7, 2013
gurgaon
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12th april13
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
satgur nadar kare
may be..... guys 1 f the guy applied on 22 march ,, today he went to CHC delhi they made him fill a form n they told him that his passport will be dispatched 2day!!

Star Member
Apr 7, 2013
gurgaon
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12th april13
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
satgur nadar kare
hey guys may be thay will first consider the cases of march n den of april I applied on 12th april :eek: :eek: ??? :'(

tunisiano

Apr 29, 2013
hi um a tunisian citizien loocking for work in canada in any field (restaurant, coffee, industry ...)
sombody can help??
if the answer is yes i can help
contact me hatemcris@gmail.com
and thinx

sukh03

Mar 1, 2013
no result again :-[
don't they know we are going to attend classes there!!!!!! and our colleges are going to start soon...

kamalkr

Apr 23, 2013
0987654321 said:
may be..... guys 1 f the guy applied on 22 march ,, today he went to CHC delhi they made him fill a form n they told him that his passport will be dispatched 2day!!
hi,,,, have he got visa???????

sabby2612

Mar 14, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All,

I have been checking this thread quite often for some time and can certainly understand the agony of waiting so long. However, my personal opinion is, it's a good idea not to visit CHC and rather wait. Processing time for study permit is 76 calender days which means even if you applied on march 18, yet they haven't crossed the turn around time. please check the link;
http: // www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/temp.asp

Though it has taken hell lot of time for some applications to be processed, however, i still feel we guys are lucky as compared to counterparts such as pakistan bangladesh where application on an overage is processed in 4 to 6 months time. People who are worried about tuition fee, please send an email to your respective colleges/uni informing that your file is still in process and you may join from the next semester. Informing them is crucial before the session begins. Most of the sessions start in first week starting from 3rd may to 6th may. Hence, I would advise not to loose hope and rather be optimistic for the next session. At this junction, going at the earliest is not the priority, getting Visa is.

I wish you all good luck and hope to see all my brothers in Canada soon!

Cheers!

praveen80

Oct 28, 2012
Hi sabby2612,

Reffered the link you shared. It is mentioned 76 calendar days for applications submitted within canada.
For applications submitted outside canada is timeframe is different. For Asia Specific / NewDelhi it still shows 2 weeks.

sabby2612

Mar 14, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

They will process your file basis the documents already being submitted. However, should there be a need and even if they ask, any college won't mind extending your LOA. Hence it's worth waiting. In the mean time, I am sure you all check VFS tracking at least for 50 times a day, so my suggestion is wait for another 1 week or two before being judge-mental about your application. and as mentioned earlier, please do inform your colleges about the delay and your intention to join them for September intake. However, if you get your visa in the next 10 days also, you can still join your respective colleges, though LOA might say you can't join post certain date, but practically speaking, they still take students even after 10 days of the program start date.

Cheers!

sabby2612

Mar 14, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Actually it's 15 working days (three weeks) http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/visas/processing-traitement.aspx?view=d

However, as per the cases observed CHC Delhi, (personal Opinion) they have taken up to two months as well to process the files. Now, one thing we all must do is to stand by but well prepared for next move and stay optimistic. I shared the earlier link only to show you that even application within canada can take up to this long time, so don't worry, it's not really strange. Yes indeed it's an agony that some people get visa only in 4 to 6 days time and like in my case only three days, but then there are people who waited for months and yet got their visa. End result we want is the VISA.

Guys, wish you all the very best of luck and 0987654321 I guess you too applied in VFS nehru place (assuming as you are from Gurgaon). is your status still the same?

Cheers!