+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anybody or Any organisation can help to get offer letter and required documents to coming to Canada?

NitalPatel

Mar 9, 2018
Ahmedabad
Visa Office......
Ahmedabad
Hi,

I am having more than 16 years of experience in IT technical development and technical management.

Currently working as CTO in India. now I am looking go to Canada but as per my age and other points it's looks like I am not eligible without a offer letter from Canadian Company.

So is there any way to get offer letter? I have applied to lot of jobs at indeed and other job portal but not getting chance for an interview as I am not in Canada so.

Please let me know if you know or anybody providing this kind of service.

Thanks in advance to help me.

lampbreaker

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2015
Are you asking for a fake offer letter on a public forum?

It won't work anyway. Companies will have to provide you LMIA based job offer which is expensive to do and almost no company will do it.

NitalPatel

Mar 9, 2018
Ahmedabad
Visa Office......
Ahmedabad
Are you asking for a fake offer letter on a public forum?

It won't work anyway. Companies will have to provide you LMIA based job offer which is expensive to do and almost no company will do it.
No I am not asking for fake offer letter but asking for what are the ways to get the offer letter from Canadian Company along with all required docs.

Thanks for your information regarding LMIA.

Is there any other way to get the job in Canada?

lampbreaker

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2015
There are work Visas which get processed in under a month. You will still need a real company to offer you a real job first. There are companies that offer jobs directly to foreigners but they are not that many.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hi,

I am having more than 16 years of experience in IT technical development and technical management.

Currently working as CTO in India. now I am looking go to Canada but as per my age and other points it's looks like I am not eligible without a offer letter from Canadian Company.

So is there any way to get offer letter? I have applied to lot of jobs at indeed and other job portal but not getting chance for an interview as I am not in Canada so.

We can look at other options to apply.

medwiz

May 25, 2014
Hi,

You could check out the Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/atlantic-immigration-pilot.html?utm_source=slash-atlantic-immigration-atlantique&utm_medium=short-url-en&utm_campaign=generic

At least through it you can bypass LMIA...although again I think it's exceedingly difficult to get a job offer without at least being physically present in Canada...best of luck..

cshaiku

Mar 27, 2018
No I am not asking for fake offer letter but asking for what are the ways to get the offer letter from Canadian Company along with all required docs.

Thanks for your information regarding LMIA.

Is there any other way to get the job in Canada?
Quite simply, you need a job offer. Assuming your resume is up to date, polished and you have been sending it out to prospective employers (offering positions on a job bank, etc), then you should focus on communicating with them to obtain a job offer. There is no magic bullet.

NitalPatel

Mar 9, 2018
Ahmedabad
Visa Office......
Ahmedabad
You could check out the Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/atlantic-immigration-pilot.html?utm_source=slash-atlantic-immigration-atlantique&utm_medium=short-url-en&utm_campaign=generic

At least through it you can bypass LMIA...although again I think it's exceedingly difficult to get a job offer without at least being physically present in Canada...best of luck..
If you can guide me, Do let me know what would be the first step and complete plan to get enrolled in AIPP.

heynow

Star Member
Jan 16, 2017
Hi,

Heres the thing, you need a job offer - backed by LMIA. Just the offer letter has no meaning.
IMO LMIA is difficult to get. The local company has to provide lot explanation to do. And it becomes really difficult to defend the idea of hiring another dude in IT from India/or anywhere else. The local talent pool is enough and more for the positions here. Also the local company has to show how many local people they hire vs foreigners, blah blah blah. As you can imagine you really need very specific skills to get past LMIA.
Having said that, if you do have the skills, LMIA will be quick( within 2-3 weeks) and less relatively less expensive compares to H1B type program. Most company doesnt want to take this route. Also unless you have good North American experience its difficult to get the same position here.