+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anybody here applied from Quebec City?

Trac77

Oct 25, 2017
Merci. Donnez nous des nouvelles après votre test demain. Demandez si on peut avoir plus d infos sur la date de prestation de serment.

Bonne chance !

[QUOTE = "Trac77, post: 6810118, membre: 707091"] Je viens de rentrer de mon test. J'ai un score parfait 20-20.
Préparation: J'ai lu le livre lors de la réception de l'invitation au test. J'ai fait quelques tests en ligne de temps en temps et j'ai lu le livre pour la deuxième fois la veille du test.
Interview: L'agent a vérifié tous les originaux et les identifiants. Sh edid match timbres de passeports avec des dates déclarées sur le formulaire de la calculatrice.
Elle a posé quelques questions de routine sur la famille, le travail, l'éducation et ainsi de suite.
Elle a dit que tout allait bien et que je devrais recevoir une invitation sous serment dans quelques mois quand ils reviendront à Québec.
Durée: Au total 2 heures. (J'étais l'un des premiers à terminer le test). [/ QUOTE]

Félicitations Trace pour votre brillante réussite ça donne du baume au cœur en espérant que la cérémonie ne soit pas trop longue.

Trac77

Oct 25, 2017
I understand you frustration. A lot of people who applied after you are already Canadian citizens.
Hope we get oath invite soon!

Give us some feedbacks tomorrow after you wife's test.

Thank you

I did my examen two months ago and the officer told me that I would get my Oah in the next visit (the current one) but unfortunately not.
Really frustrated!

Trac77

Oct 25, 2017
Des nouvelles apres votre test?

[QUOTE = "Trac77, post: 6810118, membre: 707091"] Je viens de rentrer de mon test. J'ai un score parfait 20-20.
Préparation: J'ai lu le livre lors de la réception de l'invitation au test. J'ai fait quelques tests en ligne de temps en temps et j'ai lu le livre pour la deuxième fois la veille du test.
Interview: L'agent a vérifié tous les originaux et les identifiants. Sh edid match timbres de passeports avec des dates déclarées sur le formulaire de la calculatrice.
Elle a posé quelques questions de routine sur la famille, le travail, l'éducation et ainsi de suite.
Elle a dit que tout allait bien et que je devrais recevoir une invitation sous serment dans quelques mois quand ils reviendront à Québec.
Durée: Au total 2 heures. (J'étais l'un des premiers à terminer le test). [/ QUOTE]

Félicitations Trace pour votre brillante réussite ça donne du baume au cœur en espérant que la cérémonie ne soit pas trop longue.

Trac77

Oct 25, 2017
Any update after your wife’s test?

Félicitations!
My wife will have her exam tomorrow.
Did she told you an approximate date about their next visit to Québec City? Do you know if there were a ceremony this week here or not?
Tnanks and good luck!

mohanna

Star Member
Sep 2, 2011
She passed the test by 17/20
The interview was somewhat tough. The officer told her that there is a period not covered in her residence and they will verify that she was here during that period before inviting her for the oath. The problem that during that period she was working neither studying and stayed at home with kids.

Any update after your wife’s test?

Trac77

Oct 25, 2017
Decision made today (March 29th 2018) for me. Wrote and passed the test on March 21st 2018 .

Thank you

mohanna

Star Member
Sep 2, 2011
There will be five ceremonies in Quebec city this month between 23 and 26. Any of you have received his oath invitation?

Trac77

Oct 25, 2017
Nope ! Nothing. In the french forum I have seen 2 Quebec City October applicants who applied after me and got decision made also after me but received oath invite for April 25th.
Its so frustrating!
I am sick of Montreal office unfairness and inconsistency .

Hi Tac77,

Have you received your oath invitation?

mohanna

Star Member
Sep 2, 2011
As I told you, I applied in Juin ans passed the test in January and my status is still 'In process'
My wife applied one month after me and got IQ and her status now is 'Decision made'
They have no rule!

mohanna

Star Member
Sep 2, 2011
Could you send me the link of that forum?
Nope ! Nothing. In the french forum I have seen 2 Quebec City October applicants who applied after me and got decision made also after me but received oath invite for April 25th.
Its so frustrating!
I am sick of Montreal office unfairness and inconsistency .