+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anybody has settled in Timmins, ON

Hashmatullah

Feb 28, 2010
dear sir:

my name is Hashmatullah and i am from Afghanistan and i am living in Pakistan and i have graduated from afghani high school in Peshawar Pakistan and we were six member`s of our family and my father has been lost in taliban regime and we dont know that he is alive or not than we came to Pakistan in 1999 we came to Pakistan and we were in Ghalozai Camp and we didnt had shelters or something else and than my mother were sewing the dresses of our neighboor and colecting the money and we r studying and and we were living in one shelter with my five family member and we have search alot for my father to find it and because he was doctor and the Taliban has rule that male doctor should not check up femal but the woman should die but male doctor should not check were not letting him to check up of woman and he was taken in our Village in Afghanistan than he was punished and the taliban told him that u r checking a woman my father told: that who will check beacuse there isnt any femal doctor in our village or in our province logar than when my father said like this the taliban comander said that punish this doctor that how he is saying like this infront of me about woman and the woman should die that a male doctor will not check and that was my father story. after that my mother and our other relative searching that killed us that beacuse that there father is doctor that he checked a woman illness and that we came to kabul in we stay in kabul and other day we came to Peshawar than we didnt known anyone in Peshawar than the people said us that u should go to Ghalozai camp and live there the will give u shelters in other needed thinks like food etc. and than we live there and i was also working was english teacher in academy when i was in 10th class in Afghan school and than we came to Peshawar city after closing the camp than when we started our living in Peshawar city we were with alots living difficulties beacuse of rent of the house and electricity and gas bills and also studying in schools and my brother and sister fees of school and cources of english and than i was working half day in my mother were also working in i was in a shop and giving me money and from last 3,4 years living in a city is more difficult beacuse the rent of the house is so expensive food and everythings that is need for a persone alll are so expensive and some of my friend told me that canada goverment is giving for afghan refugee settelment in canada and when i heared and i didnt know that place that where we will take forms or give application and plz helo me in this situation i request from the italy goverment to settle us in italy and i want to study and to make my future bright and my family future and my countries future and i want to be in future as Finance Manger this my goal achive this goal and i have done computer programes like ms offfice,hardware,networking,corel draw.DBA

cono_sur

Star Member
Feb 26, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
^^^ what the....

I have friends who USED to live in Timmins. Now they live in Toronto. :p