+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anybody going to toronto school of management

ledokt

Jan 12, 2019
South korea
Category........
if you are considering hospitality-related programs, consider 'Te Rogers school of management - Ryerson university'

Sumesthkr

Star Member
Sep 12, 2018
bro they donot have offer letter for may.
Then try for September,

Only a matter of 3-4 months,

But go for a public college,

It's your future, don't hurry.

:)

it does have DLI NUMBER but not work permit i will study one year somewhere else.
And just to add, even if you change college after one year, you will get the work permit for one year only.

Are you sure that you will find Work in this period, and will get PR within a year???

Plan Ahead, and Don't hurry,

And Visa success rate is minimal for private colleges, why to take the risk and add a rejection on your passport,

Reactions: Bond 007

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
it does have DLI NUMBER but not work permit i will study one year somewhere else.
Looked under the Ontario schools to see if it qualified for PGWP and the school isn't listed. After further research it says that they graduate students through 2 other schools. Why waste your money.

Mamez

Oct 14, 2019
So what school can I do a Pgd. I was almost going for Toronto school of management. Please can I get a school recommendation. Thank you.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
So what school can I do a Pgd. I was almost going for Toronto school of management. Please can I get a school recommendation. Thank you.
I can’t pick a school for you. There must be some sort of ranking online. In general stick to larger public schools to offer a variety of programs.

Zestlady

May 31, 2019
Good day everyone please I need help, I am 24 years finished secondary school in 2011 and not furthered since then, I want to further now and hope to go to Canada for study I am married with kids what are my chances. I don't know if going for a bsc directly or a 2 years diploma before going for bsc will make securing a visa easier. I won't be going with anyone for now. Help is needed please.