+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anybody going to Confederation College this September 2013 ?

cartonkay

Star Member
Jul 17, 2013
hello world. I am an international student from Ghana who has gained and accepted admission from the confederation college in thunder bay.
I will be very pleased if other international students on this platform going to confederation college show-up here so we network and get interactive.
thank you in advance.

kbert

Star Member
Jul 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2014
Doc's Request.
SOON
Nomination.....
BY HIS GRACE
AOR Received.
BY HIS GRACE
File Transfer...
BY HIS GRACE
Med's Request
BY HIS GRACE
Med's Done....
BY HIS GRACE
Interview........
OVER COME
Passport Req..
VERY SOON
VISA ISSUED...
BY HIS GRACE
LANDED..........
BY HIS GRACE
AM NEW TO THIS SCH AND HOPE IT PART OF THE SCHOOLS LISTED ON CIC WEBSITE...I GOT PLANS APPLYING TO HOLLAND COLLEGE AT PRINCE EDWARD ISLAND...OR NBCC AT NEW BRUNSWICK. LET SHEAR IDEA EVEN THOU I DONT INTEND TO APPLY TO CONFEDERATION COLLEGE.

cartonkay said:
hello world. I am an international student from Ghana who has gained and accepted admission from the confederation college in thunder bay.
I will be very pleased if other international students on this platform going to confederation college show-up here so we network and get interactive.
thank you in advance.
ART

cartonkay

Star Member
Jul 17, 2013
yes confederation college is on the list of the CIC schools. I applied through the CUAC. I chose confederation college because it has a higher graduate employment rate in Ontario state, about 90% of confederation college graduates get employed within six months after graduation and there is about 85% employer satisfaction on graduates from confed.
if its all about goal achievement in career life, then why not ?

kbert

Star Member
Jul 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2014
Doc's Request.
SOON
Nomination.....
BY HIS GRACE
AOR Received.
BY HIS GRACE
File Transfer...
BY HIS GRACE
Med's Request
BY HIS GRACE
Med's Done....
BY HIS GRACE
Interview........
OVER COME
Passport Req..
VERY SOON
VISA ISSUED...
BY HIS GRACE
LANDED..........
BY HIS GRACE
Waoooooooo is that so, that great. so have you apply for ur visa or about to? and hope they got low tuition.

cartonkay said:
yes confederation college is on the list of the CIC schools. I applied through the CUAC. I chose confederation college because it has a higher graduate employment rate in Ontario state, about 90% of confederation college graduates get employed within six months after graduation and there is about 85% employer satisfaction on graduates from confed.
if its all about goal achievement in career life, then why not ?