+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anybody get PPR request after ircc strike ends

Manoj957

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
Hi all
Anybody get PPR after ircc strike ends?
For ICT work permit visa
Strike doesn't matter to IRCC because there is no organisation to keep a check on IRCC, nothing actually bothers to them...They are not following any standard, they don't care about anything. My application is under processing for the last 5 months but these visa officers doesn't seem to have any humanity.

Saint Lolly

Mar 23, 2023
Strike doesn't matter to IRCC because there is no organisation to keep a check on IRCC, nothing actually bothers to them...They are not following any standard, they don't care about anything. My application is under processing for the last 5 months but these visa officers doesn't seem to have any humanity.
Are you saying you submitted your passport for stamping five months ago??? Because I submitted mine/family...and it's three months now and no news about it.

Manoj957

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
Are you saying you submitted your passport for stamping five months ago??? Because I submitted mine/family...and it's three months now and no news about it.
Have you already got your PPR? My TRV application is still in process since Jan 2023.

Manoj957

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
Have you already got your PPR? My TRV application is still in process since Jan 2023.

Saint Lolly

Mar 23, 2023
I was asked to submit passport since Jan, which I did and it got to the embassy in Feb. Since then I haven't heard anything from the embassy.

Manoj957

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
I was asked to submit passport since Jan, which I did and it got to the embassy in Feb. Since then I haven't heard anything from the embassy.
That means your visa is approved. Only passport needs to be stamped..but it shouldn't take so much of time for stamping

Saint Lolly

Mar 23, 2023
That means your visa is approved. Only passport needs to be stamped..but it shouldn't take so much of time for stamping
So we thought..that it shouldn't take time to stamp, but it's been three months and passports still with the embassy..with no updates.

minkiverma

Apr 28, 2023
Yes.. we are dying with anxiety and feeling frustrated.... Even single days are counting.. no response nothing from them.. not sure when .. I'm waiting for PPR request... For that I submitted my biometric since 31 Jan 23... After that . They forgot my file and processing only... Student visa... They forget the work permit people..