+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anybody from Gatineau?

zoya_99

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2015
Sorry guys. It maybe a wrong forum to post but I'm looking for help on someone's behalf:

One of my physically disabled friend is moving to gatineau. But before he can move he needs to apply for gatineau para transpo so that he can commute as soon as he moves there as he cannot use regular transit because of disability and for this he is looking for a mailing address just to receive a mail from para transpo office.

Is there anyone who could lend him an address in gatineau please, just to receive 1 mail? I will really appreciate.

If the matter is of trust I can introduce him and you may also meet in person.

Please guys help him. He's in need.

Thanks a lot

tiarachel85

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zoya_99 said:
Sorry guys. It maybe a wrong forum to post but I'm looking for help on someone's behalf:

One of my physically disabled friend is moving to gatineau. But before he can move he needs to apply for gatineau para transpo so that he can commute as soon as he moves there as he cannot use regular transit because of disability and for this he is looking for a mailing address just to receive a mail from para transpo office.

Is there anyone who could lend him an address in gatineau please, just to receive 1 mail? I will really appreciate.

Thanks a lot
I sympathize with your situation. I wish I was there from Gatineau.

But honestly this is a world where most of the people don't help even if they can. Its saddening to see that people don't care for others.

Wake up guys ! Show some humanity and start helping someone in need. Some day you might also need other's help.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
HI

tiarachel85 said:

But honestly this is a world where most of the people don't help even if they can. Its saddening to see that people don't care for others.

Wake up guys ! Show some humanity and start helping someone in need. Some day you might also need other's help.

1. Except the question was answered for him in his other thread, http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/anyone-from-gatineau-area-t397928.0.html;msg4974032#msg4974032

tiarachel85

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PMM said:
HI

1. Except the question was answered for him in his other thread, http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/anyone-from-gatineau-area-t397928.0.html;msg4974032#msg4974032
Thank you.

But I think this is not the reply he/she looking for.

Unless and until he/she has a mailing address in Gatineau he/she cant apply for para transit

zoya_99

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2015
tiarachel85 said:
Thank you.

But I think this is not the reply he/she looking for.

Unless and until he/she has a mailing address in Gatineau he/she cant apply for para transit
Exactly

zoya_99

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2015
zoya_99 said:

Thanks a lot

zoya_99

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2015
zoya_99 said:

Thanks a lot

tiarachel85

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tiarachel85 said:

lilly156

Star Member
Oct 15, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
03-04-2018
Doc's Request.
30-10-2018
AOR Received.
10-05-2018
File Transfer...
27-06-2018
Med's Request
14-05-2018
Med's Done....
17-05-2018
Hello,

I will be submitting my application end month and I was wondering the same, did you ever get an answer or where was your application processed from?

lilly156

Star Member
Oct 15, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
03-04-2018
Doc's Request.
30-10-2018
AOR Received.
10-05-2018
File Transfer...
27-06-2018
Med's Request
14-05-2018
Med's Done....
17-05-2018
Hello,

I will be submitting my application end month and I was wondering the same, did you ever get an answer or where was your application processed from?
I ended up submitting online.

Last edited: