+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anybody for Sep 2020 Intake in Cambrian College ?

Zarna

Dec 18, 2019
No i requested for fees refund from cambrian. As my course was on campus and also not available in January 2021 intake.

Umay

Oct 20, 2020
No i requested for fees refund from cambrian. As my course was on campus and also not available in January 2021 intake.
I also applied for the Same course but the college is not replying properly, my agent has told me to wait it out. What’s ur next plan. I’ve already wasted a year on this

Zarna

Dec 18, 2019
I also applied for the Same course but the college is not replying properly, my agent has told me to wait it out. What’s ur next plan. I’ve already wasted a year on this
Currently i am enrolled in other college because EMPD course will be only available in next September so waiting for one year to pursue this course is quite impropriet. So better if you search other courses and colleges to catch this January 2021 and may 2021 intakes.

Umay

Oct 20, 2020
Currently i am enrolled in other college because EMPD course will be only available in next September so waiting for one year to pursue this course is quite impropriet. So better if you search other courses and colleges to catch this January 2021 and may 2021 intakes.
The problem is other colleges r also not offering on-campus classes which is my priority so if I apply for another college I’ll have to take online classes from my country and there’s no guarantee that they’ll give me visa even if I started the course