+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ANYBODY FOR JANUARY 2015 INTAKE HUMBER COLLEGE??? PLZZ JOIN AND HELP

kabircool

Star Member
Aug 27, 2014
I AM GOING FOR COMPUTER ENGINEERING IN HUMBER COLLEGE AFTER 80% IN NON-MEDICAL..AND 7.5 IN IELTS......IS IT A RELEVANT COURSE?????? BECAUSE I KNOW SOME VISAS ARE REFUSED DUE TO CHOICE OF COURSE THAT MEANS THEY SAY THAT THE COURSE IS NOT MATCHING WID UR PREVIOUS RECORDS....... :-X :-X :-\

ANYBODY WID ANY COURSE IN HUMBER COLLEGE FOR JANUARY INTAKE......2015 ....PLZ JOIN THE DISCUSSION AND SHARE UR PROFILES.....................!!!
WE MAY MEETUP THERE I GUESS.....!! :p :p :p :p 8)

rajat_RB

Aug 26, 2014
kabircool said:
I AM GOING FOR COMPUTER ENGINEERING IN HUMBER COLLEGE AFTER 80% IN NON-MEDICAL..AND 7.5 IN IELTS......IS IT A RELEVANT COURSE?????? BECAUSE I KNOW SOME VISAS ARE REFUSED DUE TO CHOICE OF COURSE THAT MEANS THEY SAY THAT THE COURSE IS NOT MATCHING WID UR PREVIOUS RECORDS....... :-X :-X :-\

ANYBODY WID ANY COURSE IN HUMBER COLLEGE FOR JANUARY INTAKE......2015 ....PLZ JOIN THE DISCUSSION AND SHARE UR PROFILES.....................!!!
WE MAY MEETUP THERE I GUESS.....!! :p :p :p :p 8)
Course mismatch is more significant when going for Masters or any other PG diplomas etc.

It will not be problem for Bachelors however it would strengthen ur case if u had computer science as a subject in your 12th standard.

hope it helps.

om1991

Aug 6, 2014
Firstly my profile:-
10th - 73.43%
12th - 72.00%
BE Chemical Engineering - 51.44%( 10 cleared backlogs)
No studies gap.
Work ex - 2months as intern and 6 months as executive in pune based small company.
IELTS - 7.0(with no module less than 6.0)

Thinking to apply for Global Business Management or Project Management for January 2015.
Which course is better??

Looking at my profile what is my visa approval chances??

Email id: omey.mistry61@gmail.com

Dhindsa.ad

Oct 4, 2014
Hlo evryone m taking adms in January intake in wirelss telecommunication course which is one year course at humber is it possible to continue study in anthr 1 year course aftr cmplting ths one and also want to knw what number of years work permit will be issued aftr cmplting 1+1 year course study

pepperspice

Sep 12, 2014
om1991 said:
Firstly my profile:-
10th - 73.43%
12th - 72.00%
BE Chemical Engineering - 51.44%( 10 cleared backlogs)
No studies gap.
Work ex - 2months as intern and 6 months as executive in pune based small company.
IELTS - 7.0(with no module less than 6.0)

Thinking to apply for Global Business Management or Project Management for January 2015.
Which course is better??

Looking at my profile what is my visa approval chances??

Email id: omey.mistry61 @ gmail.com
Your BE percentage might be an issue, First get a letter of acceptance from your desired institution, try to justify your post engineering experience for your desire to go for management course. Nothing is impossible in this world, but you have to try really hard.

mayank1991

Feb 14, 2015
regarding the application status in humber

i applied in electrical engineering technician for fall 2015 -intake and my status got changed to 'no decision'. can anybody help me tell me that what does that mean? am i denied admission

afelixrg

Feb 20, 2015
Re: regarding the application status in humber

mayank1991 said:
i applied in electrical engineering technician for fall 2015 -intake and my status got changed to 'no decision'. can anybody help me tell me that what does that mean? am i denied admission
I applied for Information Technology Solutions - Fall 2015 intake. My status is also "No Decision". I have no idea the meaning of it. I wrote to Humber and they replied that my application is in process and that I can check the status logging into myhumber.ca.

mayank1991

Feb 14, 2015

afelixrg said:
I applied for Information Technology Solutions - Fall 2015 intake. My status is also "No Decision". I have no idea the meaning of it. I wrote to Humber and they replied that my application is in process and that I can check the status logging into myhumber.ca.

when did u apply? and what is the date in "missing requirements as of"?

afelixrg

Feb 20, 2015

mayank1991 said:
when did u apply? and what is the date in "missing requirements as of"?
I sent my documents on December 17th, 2014. My Humber website demonstrates that Humber received my application on January 5th, 2015. Missing Requirements as of: 21-FEB-2015.

mayank1991

Feb 14, 2015

afelixrg said:
I sent my documents on December 17th, 2014. My Humber website demonstrates that Humber received my application on January 5th, 2015. Missing Requirements as of: 21-FEB-2015.
what documents are missing as of now in missing requirements? cz in my case it is now showing only two-grade-12 english and math as compared to the four previously.