+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

anybody for Centennial college ,project management,may intake

Sukhanpreet Singh

Star Member
Dec 29, 2017
Hi, I'm planning to change my college from St. Clair to Centennial for May intake 2018 - International Business Management. Not sure but centennial is my 1st option to change college.
I've applied on 22nd Jan. File under process at Bangalore Embassy. How about u?
I do not think, that will be possible. I hear in case, if someone is willing to change college then theywould drop have to drop a semester. I may be wrong, but i have a friend of friend who did same.

Sukhanpreet Singh

Star Member
Dec 29, 2017
Hi, I'm planning to change my college from St. Clair to Centennial for May intake 2018 - International Business Management. Not sure but centennial is my 1st option to change college.
I've applied on 22nd Jan. File under process at Bangalore Embassy. How about u?
I do not think, that will be possible. I heard if in case, someone is willing to change college then theywould drop have to drop a semester. I may be wrong, but i have a friend of friend whodid same.
Best of luck. See you at Centennial

Namrata17

Feb 9, 2018
I do not think, that will be possible. I heard if in case, someone is willing to change college then theywould drop have to drop a semester. I may be wrong, but i have a friend of friend whodid same.
Best of luck. See you at Centennial
& One of my friend change his college from Sault to University of Regina. Tht too without attending a day at Sault college & others are now in seneca.

I'm also hoping best for myself. Let's see!!
Thanks for wishes...will see you there

Anmol3305

Star Member
Nov 11, 2016
I heard from many of my friends about part time job problem in Windsor. Thats the 1st reason.
Plus for my program IBM+FF the tuition fees look bit higher.i.e, 1yr(3sem) = 18,300$ (1500$ for books n other) & for 4th Semester = 5,200$ (around 500$ for books n other).
You can guide me wid other Good options if u know any. ☺
even students of centennial say that there are very few part time jobs in Scarborough...so that wknt be the issue...u will get jobs in windsor as well...dont know about the fees....u can try many other colleges.... just go through the college lists from ontariocolleges.ca by filtering ur course name..

Namrata17

Feb 9, 2018
even students of centennial say that there are very few part time jobs in Scarborough...so that wknt be the issue...u will get jobs in windsor as well...dont know about the fees....u can try many other colleges.... just go through the college lists from ontariocolleges.ca by filtering ur course name..
Hi, now I've decided not to change the college... Everyone has different kind of opinion about college & area.

gildathomas

Dec 31, 2018
did anyone get offer from centennial college project management pgdm 1 year sept 2019 intake? pls reply

I applied on march 8th. No response on the offer yet.